Internationalisation – the DNA of NEOMA Business School
In an increasingly international professional environment, multicultural management is both inevitable and essential. Managing in a genuinely global working world has become a real challenge.
As a business school, we face this challenge every day. Our role is to prepare our students to progress successfully through this complex, global environment.
In light of this, internationalisation is a central component of NEOMA Business School strategy. Our internationalisation strategy is crucial to the school’s identity and its overall, long-term objectives. It is central to the fulfilment of our ambition “to be ranked one of the best European schools and to be recognised as the preferred partner of business.”
Our strategy is focussed on maintaining and enhancing the school’s international DNA, especially by building strategic partnerships, recruiting high-potential international students and faculty, and promoting faculty and student exchanges worldwide.
NEOMA Business School is a genuinely global community. Its three campuses offer a vibrant international learning environment, an international study abroad experience is mandatory in almost all programmes and faculty are active in international research partnerships and frequently deliver courses at partner business schools abroad.
Our international strategy is an integral part of the institution’s main areas of activity and includes:
- Establishing high-quality academic and corporate strategic partnerships and programmes across the globe
- Contributing significantly to the development of globally relevant intellectual contributions in our specialist areas
- Creating and maintaining an international environment that promotes the exchange of ideas, knowledge and opinions
- Attracting prominent faculty and high-potential students from all over the world
- Offering a globally rich curriculum that is recognised for its diversity, innovation and creativity