Internationalisation runs throughout our school’s DNA
In an increasingly international professional environment, multicultural management is both inevitable and essential. Managing in a genuinely global working world has become a real challenge.
As a business school, we face this challenge every day. Our role is to prepare our students to successfully navigate through this complex, global environment.
In light of this, internationalisation is a central component of NEOMA Business School’s strategy and is a crucial part of our identity.
It is one of the key components to fulfil our ambition “to be ranked one of the best European schools and to be recognised as the preferred partner of business.”
This is accomplished by building strategic international partnerships, recruiting high-potential international students and faculty, and promoting faculty and student exchanges throughout the world.
The international strategy is an integral part of the institution’s main areas of activity and has several objectives:
- Develop high-quality, international programmes and partnerships
- Contribute significantly to the development of globally relevant intellectual contributions in our areas of expertise
- Create and maintain an international environment that promotes the exchange of ideas, knowledge and opinions
- Attract prominent faculty and high-potential students from all over the world
- Offer our students a rich curriculum recognised for its diversity, innovation and creativity