To build a partnership with NEOMA Business School is to develop together tomorrow’s skills for your company.
Corporate Relations & Fundraising Director
With more than 1,000 company partnerships in France and around the world, NEOMA Business School places businesses at the centre of its development strategy.
At NEOMA Business School, we believe that training and preparing talent for tomorrow’s skills through initial or continued education can only form a closer, longer lasting partnership with the business world, allowing us to remain attentive to your skills needs for you activities in France and abroad.
NEOMA Corporate Relations Services can advise you and develop along with you a partnership that reflects your needs:
- Optimise your employer brand
- Recruit our students and young graduates
- Train your employees with NEOMA Executive Education
- Contribute to the pedagogy
- Participate in the school’s research topics
- Develop your company’s corporate sponsorship (equal opportunities, involvement of disabled persons, scholarships, etc.)
- Join the NEOMA entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Strengthen and enhance your innovation strategy
Key Figures :
NEOMA Business School in the rankings
Financial Times « Master in Mangement 2021 » : 7th in France, 30th worldwide
Financial Times « Executive MBA 2021 ». : 7th in France, 70th worldwide
Le Parisien « Classement des Ecoles de commerce 2021 » : 7th in France
L’Etudiant « Classement 2021 des grandes écoles de commerce » : 7th in France
Some of our partner companies:
Our institutional partners: