NEOMA XP Lab
NEOMA Experimental Lab (XP Lab)
- Is linked to the four NEOMA Areas of Excellence : The World We Want, The Future of Work, AI, Data Science & Business, and The Complexity Advantage
- Aims to facilitate research
- Can be used:
- by researchers and doctoral/post-doctoral students to conduct studies
- by all persons of legal age to participate in these studies.
Coming to XP Lab
NEOMA Business School Campus Rouen
NEOMA XP Lab, Building B, 1st floor, room B110
1 Rue du Maréchal Juin
Bus stop: Business School, Place Colbert or La Varenne
- computer with webcams
- noise-cancelling headsets with integrated headsets
- survey and experimental software (Qualtrics & E Prime 3)
- facial expression analysis (FEA) software (Affectiva) allows to decode emotional expressions as they happen
- screen-based eye-trackers (iMotions) allows to measure visual attention on monitors with the screen-based eye tracking module
- Galvanic Skin Response (GSR) / ElectroDermal Activity (EDA) allows to measure skin conductivity to indicate emotional arousal and stress
- ElectroCardioGraphy (ECG) allows to gain invaluable psychophysiological insights through the behaviour of the heart
- ElectroMyoGraphy (EMG) allows to track and analyze muscle movements from the body and the face
- ElectroEncephaloGraphy (EEG) allows to measure brain activity and discover the cognitive processes that underline how we think, react, and behave
- two zoom-active 360° conference cameras
Zoé LACAN has previous experience in a variety of laboratories ranging from food microbiology start-ups to large industrial pharmaceutical groups. Originally from South-eastern France, Zoe earned a double master’s degree in biotechnologies at the ESTBB of Lyon and the University of Sorbonne in Paris. She has worked in laboratories at Sanofi in Rouen, Orisae in Strasbourg, the Centre for Cancer Research in Northern Ireland and the Scientific Center in Monaco.
The XP Lab Manager overseas the operational and administrative missions of the lab.
For study registration, scheduling, and payment issues; details of the study and its results; questions about registration and cancellations or ethic validation procedure, please contact the Lab Manager
For all questions regarding personal data privacy and storage, please contact NEOMA BS’s Data Protection Officer
This project was made possible thanks to the financial support of the Métropole Rouen Normandie.