CESEM: 11 prestigious double degrees for the Americas Track
Published on 04 April 2022 by NEOMA
The 11 AACSB- accredited Americas Track double degrees offer CESEM students a unique academic experience in 4 different countries.
11 renowned partner institutions
This year, four new partners have joined the CESEM Americas Track. In total, eleven institutions, among the best in their countries, allow NEOMA students to join prestigious universities and schools, and learn from the finest professors.
- NC STATE Poole College of Management, North Carolina
- Knauss School of Business, University of San Diego
- The Peter J. Tobin College of Business, Saint John’s University, New York
- State University of New York Oswego, New York
- Martha & Spencer Love School of Business, Elon University, North Carolina
- Goodman School of Business, Brock University, Ontario
- Sprott School of Business Carleton University, Ottawa City – Ontario
- John Molson School of Business, Concordia University, Montreal – Quebec
- Laval University, Quebec City – Quebec
- Fundaçao Getulio Vargas (FGV EAESP), Sao Paulo
- Universidad de las Américas Puebla (UDLAP), Puebla