NEOMA Business School has been following the coronavirus situation very closely with the setting up of an internal management unit in January charged with applying official instructions and implementing any required measures. The unit is made up of the Dean's Office, Heads of Campus, Programme and International departments. Our teams have therefore been active since the beginning of the outbreak to ensure individual support is provided to each student affected. Communication has been stepped up to ensure that official recommendations and guidelines are regularly circulated.
This page will be regularly updated, as new information becomes available
UPDATE MARCH 13TH 2020
Following the spread of the coronavirus in France, the School has set up a number of precautionary measures that must be respected.
Further to President Macron’s announcements yesterday evening, we are immediately implementing the following measures:
1. Campus will remain closed from Monday the 16th of March onwards. No students will be allowed on site or in the premises.
2. All courses will be put on hold for a week, from Monday the 16th to Saturday the 21st of March included.
3. Courses will resume and will be solely delivered online from Monday the 23rd onwards. Courses will resume progressively :
- Exams will also take place online.
- Further information and details will be sent to you next week by the Heads of Programmes.
4. Students currently undertaking an internship or in apprenticeship should follow their own company guidelines.
5. Students abroad in a partner university should follow the local university guidelines.
6. All school services will remain fully operational but will be delivered remotely.
These exceptional measures are aimed at enabling you to continue your studies and take your exams in the best possible conditions.
The health and safety of our entire community remains our priority, so please be assured that we keep monitoring the situation closely and will take the necessary measures accordingly.