On April 8th, a remote GREEN DAY was organised by Ethika and NEOMA’s CSR Committee, an event designed to raise awareness on ecological and solidarity issues featuring a wide range of speakers.The digital format of this 4th Green Day event, organised by the Ethika association and the NEOMA CSR Committee on April 8th, included round-table discussions, conferences, workshops, organic and eco-designed product sales, all aimed at raising awareness and inspiring students on the Rouen campus.
Like many other events organised over the past year, the 15 students involved in promoting sustainable development came up with a programme designed to cater for all tastes:
- Conference with Circul’R, a group of entrepreneurs who create bridges between start-ups and major businesses with a view to co-creating circular economy solutions
- Round table discussions on youth commitment to social and sustainable issues with :
- Ceebios, a study centre specialising in biomimicry, a unique opportunity for responsible innovation by seeking nature-inspired solutions and inventions backed by 3.8 billion years of evolution!
- Céline Marchal Dassonville, co-founder of Ethiwork, a space for reflection and discussion on the social and environmental transition, former Global CSR Director of Cartier and current VP of UN Women France.
- Time for the Planet, a company fighting large scale climate change.
- How I Met Your Planet, the website that allows you to find the job or the impact company that match your values.
- Enactus NEOMA Rouen, the student social entrepreneurship association aimed at developing and supporting social and environmental impact business projects.
- Workshops :
- The Climate Fresco, a collaborative workshop focusing on a collective understanding of the complexity of climate change.
- The Game of Stakes by Ticket for Change, a new generation school of thought supporting people seeking a positive impact on society through their work.
- Zero waste workshop by Ethika: how to make a natural moisturising cream.
- Sale of vegetable baskets, plants, reusable bags
Around fifty students attended the various activities held throughout the day. “We are happy because the participation rate was good, especially for an remote event,” says Loic Bredar, new President of Ethika, who is already looking forward to seeing you at next year’s GREEN DAY event, which will be held in the streets of Rouen, and for the Rouen inter-school festival, with the aim of reaching a wider audience.
Congratulations to our students for their personal commitment to these practical initiatives!