NEOMA at the TOP of 2021-22 rankings
Published on 08 July 2022 by NEOMA
- Our School
NEOMA has improved or consolidated its place in every French and international ranking this year.
Excellent results have ensured that NEOMA continues to progress among the leading Business Schools in France.
- Le Point: 5th place (different methodology from previous year) and up 8 places in 5 years
- Challenges: 6th place (=) and up 7 places in 5 years
- Le Figaro: 7th place (+ 2 places) and up 5 places in 5 years
- L’Etudiant: 7th place (=) and up 5 places in 5 years
- Le Parisien: 7th place (=) and up 7 places in 5 years
NEOMA has shown it is well able to maintain its place at the highest international level, despite an increasingly competitive environment.
- Financial Times – Master in Management: 30th place in the world and 7th place in France, up 4 places in 5 years
- Financial Times – European Business Schools: 44th place in the world and 9th place in France, up 6 places in 5 years
- The Economist: 15th place in the world and 4th place in France, up 4 places in 2 years (recent entry)
Learn more: NEOMA in the rankings