NEOMA BS in the last rankings
Published on 01/26/2017
Excellence, international influence, graduate satisfaction, strong research…. At the end of 2016, our School has distinguished itself in several recognised and influential rankings :Financial Times “European Business Schools 2016” , Eduniversal “Business Schools 2016” , l’Etudiant “Palmarès 2017 de la Recherche” and Challenges “La côte des Diplômes 2017”
Excellence, international influence, graduate satisfaction, strong research…. At the end of this year, our School has distinguished itself in several recognised and influential rankings :
· Financial Times “European Business Schools 2016”
· Eduniversal “Business Schools 2016”
· l’Etudiant “Palmarès 2017 de la Recherche”
· Challenges “La côte des Diplômes 2017”
NEOMA Business School was ranked 50th European Business School 2016 by the Financial Times. By moving up 3 places (53rd in 2015), our School strengthens its reputation and visibility in the European higher education landscape, and consolidates its position in the TOP 10 French schools.
This result is all the more encouraging in that this year the ranking includes five additional institutions. The 2016 edition (an annual aggregation of several rankings) thus ranks the 90 best European management institutions.
The school took part in two of the five rankings: those for the Master in Management and the MBA.
· The NEOMA Business School MiM (Master in Management) is ranked 30th in Europe (as in 2015), and 9th in France
· The School’s MBA moves up 3 places and is ranked 37th (40th in 2015), and 6th in France, improving its performance notably in employability.
Our School also performed exceptionally well in the Eduniversal Business Schools Ranking 2016, developed by academic experts, which ranks the 1 000 best Business Schools in 154 countries using quantitative and qualitative criteria.
For each country, each School selected is ranked in five levels of “Palmes d’excellence ,” in different criteria (excellence, reputation and international influence) in addition to being assessed by the dean of each participating School. In this ranking, NEOMA Business School:
· Is ranked 8th Business School in France
· Is congratulated for its strong international influence with 4 palmes d’excellence
· Is ranked 6th for peer recommendations, which highlights the recognition of our positioning, strategy and brand strength in the world of education
The more specific l’Etudiant 2017 research ranking stresses the excellent progress of NEOMA Business School in its publication of articles in top-level journals in management science. We currently rank 3rd, with 11 publications, which is a remarkable performance.
This result demonstrates the excellence of our faculty and our research, whose primary beneficiaries are our students. This research feeds into the content of all our programmes; our students enjoy a daily learning experience that reflects the latest thinking with regard to the challenges facing business leaders today.
The most recently published ranking, the Challenges Côte des Diplômes 2017 underlines the strengths of our: