- Accounting, Control & Legal Affairs
- HDR (Authorization to supervise research), Management, Management Control
Areas of research
- Quality of the Audit Process, Audit Committees and Quality of External Audit, Financial Accounting (IAS/IFRS), Financial Audit
- Carrier in Audit Sector
- Gender and Firm Performance
- Corporate Governance
- Audit Firm Digitalization and its Impact on the Profession
- Digital technologies and their impact in Accounting profession
- Gouvernance d'entreprise, CSR and audit performance
Riadh MANITA holds a PhD in Management Sciences and a diploma in Accounting Expertise. After working for nine years in audit and consulting firms, he redirected his career path toward teaching and research. He joined NEOMA BS in 2008 where he held several responsible positions such as Manager of the Audit Expertise Programme. In pedagogic matters, he was responsible for several courses including Accounting under IFRS, International Reporting, Financial Auditing and Group Taxation and Introduction to Financial Reporting. . He also taught in Executive Education courses. He is co-author of several books on Audits and the entire DSCG programme in Accounting/Auditing published with Nathan, Hermes, AFNOR and De Boeck. He has also published several press papers in " The conversation" and "Leaders".
His research work focuses on Quality Measuring Issues in Audits. He has published many academic articles in several journals such as M@n@gement, Journal of Applied Accounting Research, Technological Forcecasting and Social Change, Annals of Operation research, Revue des sciences de gestion, Management & avenir, International Journal of Entrepreurship and Small Busoiness, International Journal of Business, Gestion 2000 and professional publications in journals such as Revue Française de Comptabilité and Profession Comptable. Riadh MANITA is currently an Associate Professor at NEOMA Business School.