A high-quality programme for marketing professions with major sectorial expertise in fast-moving consumer goods
As it confronts over-informed consumers looking for guidance, meaning and experience, the marketing profession continues to reinvent itself. To address these new challenges, the Advanced Masters in Marketing Research and Decision Making gives you the keys to detecting and activating value-creation opportunities, remodelling avenues for innovation and establishing them with greater relevance and effectiveness.
The quality found in marketing research and decision-making is based on the ability of managers to understand consumer complexity and incorporate it into the core of their marketing strategies.
This programme will give you the skills to identify growth levers that can establish strong brands and to create long-lasting, rewarding strategies based in experience. Additionally you will be able to create omni-channel marketing and expand action plans that become immediately operational in the fast-moving consumer goods sector, while developing your leadership.
5 good reasons to join the programme
A well-known programme recognised in both the academic and professional spheres: 35 years of expertise in the area of field surveys and marketing – Network of more than 900 graduates
No. 1 in France in the marketing category (2021 Eduniversal Ranking of Best Masters, AM and MBA)
Solid, extensive partnerships with major players in the sector of consumer goods: 70% of courses taught by professionals from the business world
Interactive pedagogy that is connected to the real world with simulations centred on the professionalisation process: real-life and virtual-reality cases, online simulations, business games, role-playing, field studies, etc.
A programme combining professional expertise and individual coaching
A work-linked training programme boosting entry in the professional world and tuition funding assured through professionalisation contracts
The Advanced Masters (AM) in Marketing Research and Decision Making is intended for students and professionally active managers who want to undertake additional training and specialise in all the professions associated with marketing and fast-moving consumer goods. Its objective is train students to:
- Enhance their mastery of critical thinking and action applied to the strategy of brands and the management of the brand experience.
- Develop a data culture for making the right decisions.
- Manage performance by uniting growth, profitability and social responsibility.
- Grow with greater agility, transparency and integrity.
Its part-time schedule is compatible with professional activity.
This programme is based on four skill fields:
- Creating and formalising a marketing strategy
- Establishing and guiding marketing plans
- Managing financial and human resources specifically used for marketing
- Analysing markets and their potential
This programme is accessible via the « VAE » (awarding a qualification based on relevant professional experience).
INNOVATIVE PROJECTS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR ALLOWING STUDENTS TO ENTER INTO REAL-LIFE SCENARIOS
Market study project: completion of a quantitative study based on a company summary
- “In Vivo” studies have been conducted for Kinder, Aquafresh, Savane, Nivea Men, Yves Rocher, Pringles, BN, Zen’sect, Dermalogica, Spontex, Doritos, McDonald’s, etc.
CRM challenge: Solve a real CRM problem for a major consumer brand
- Projects have been developed for Danone, Blackpills, Du Pareil au Même, Darty, Nestlé Bébé, Leroy Merlin, HSBC, Fnac, Dear Muesli, De Neuville, All Tigers, etc.
Online Markstrat strategic marketing simulation: identify and implement marketing strategies for products intended for two different markets
Product manager simulation: Solve a marketing issue concerning the positioning of a brand and its reach among the target audience
PARTNER COMPANIES INVOLVED CLOSELY WITH THE PEDAGOGY
- Dunnhumby • GfK Consumer Experiences • IRI France • Kantar WorldPanel • Nielsen France • Sémiosine • Sorgem Advance
Fast-moving consumer goods marketing:
- Amazon • Danone • E. Leclerc • Ferrero • Givaudan Consumer Products • GSK Santé Grand Public • Henkel •McDonald’s • Nestlé • Pizza Hut • Reckitt Benckiser • Ubisoft • United Biscuits • PepsiCo
Packaging, advertising and media agencies:
- G+B Collectif de Design de Marque• Lex Publishing • Makheia Affinity • Ogilvy & Mather • Paramount Pictures • Wunderman
- Décision’elle • Flexter •IMPP • Sparkling Way • Stratégies créatives • Studyline
The professional thesis is a project whose purpose is to identify an issue important to companies and respond to it by using a conceptual approach and empirical research. This project must lead to practical recommendations for companies. Its additional purpose is to help students acquire technical expertise while also developing important soft skills for the job market: critical thinking, complex problem resolution, etc.
The programme is recognised through a dual validation:
- Ongoing assessment: evaluations conducted throughout the length of the programme in the form of individual or collective reports to be submitted
- A professional thesis: submission of a written document and an oral defence before a jury made up of 2 tutors and the programme directors
At the end of the programme and after a validation of the ongoing assessment and professional thesis, the Level-7 RNCP of Marketing Manager degree is awarded to the participants.
If some modules were not validated and thus no credits were earned, the programme participant can redo the evaluation during a period set up for this purpose.
The part-time format allows you to remain at your company and promotes your entry and development in the professional world.
2019 key figures
Sources: 2019 young graduate employment survey
Hiring rate in less than six months: 97%
Gross average salary: €43k per year
- Product/Brand Manager
- Digital Product Manager
- Innovation Project Manager
- Marketing Researcher/Consumer Insight Manager
- Consultant/Marketing Analyst
- Data Analyst/Digital Web Analyst
- CRM Project Manager/Customer Experience Manager
- Category Manager/ Trade Marketing or Merchandising Manager
- Operational Marketing/Digital Marketing Manager
Our students positioned in companies
100% of students from the class of 2021 have professionalisation contracts.
They have positions at the following companies:
BEAUTE PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL – BLEDINA – CANDIA – CARREFOUR – CHANEL – DANONE – DR OETKER – JACQUET BROSSARD – KIMBERLY CLARK – LABEYRIE FINE FOODS – LIDL – L’OREAL – LOUIS VUITTON – MAPA SPONTEX – MC DONALD’S – NESTLE – OMEGA PHARMA – ORANGE – ROCHER – SAVENCIA – SEPHORA – SYMRISE – TF1 – UPSA – VOLVO – WARNER BROS…
(out of 5)
Average job search time (month)
Insertion rate at 6 months
Three minutes to apply to Advanced Master (AM) Marketing Research & Decision Making programme – advice from Coline Berthier, Recruitment and Class Manager
This programme is intended for young graduates who want to develop a specialisation or earn a double skill and professionals who want to complement their skills.
We accept applications from students holding one of the following diplomas :
- Engineering degree accredited by the « Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur » (CTI list)
- Degree from a Management School accredited to deliver the national « Grade de Master » (CEFDG list)
- Postgraduate degree accredited by university authorities (DEA, DESS, Master’s degree, etc.) or a professional Master diploma
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, for students with at least three years of professional experience.
- Level-7 RNCP certification
- International degree equivalent to the required French degrees noted above
This programme is accessible to people with disability.
1st step: Application
You need to fill out the application online.
You must include the required documents:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Marks from your last two academic years
- Level of English*
*If the applicant does not have results from an English exam, the recruitment manager can have the applicant take an online test.
The selection jury will decide on an applicant’s admissibility after reviewing their application.
The applications must be finalised no later than ten days before the date of the interview.
2nd stage: Admission tests
Applicants deemed admissible after review of their applications then have a motivation interview.
Definitive admission is announced to each applicant at the end of these two stages and within seven days following the date of the motivation interview.
The motivation interviews are held one or two times per month from January to July according to the calendar below.
The motivation interviews for the school year starting October 2021 will be held on:
- Thursday 25 March
- Thursday 8 and 22 April
- Thursday 6, 18 and 27 May
- Thursday 10 and 24 June
- Thursday 1, 8 and 13 July
- Thursday 2nd September
Application fees: €100
1 st rank
Eduniversal Ranking 2021 of the best Masters, AM and MBA - Marketing Category