Access a world of opportunities and acquire a double degree of excellence:
The Master in Management programme aims to prepare high-potential managers and entrepreneurs who are able to take initiative and create value in a multicultural world.
- NEOMA and its Master in Management are nationally and internationally recognised. As one of the exclusive 1% of international business schools with triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA), NEOMA stands out as an innovative global business school.
- Its esteemed faculty will allow you to benefit from the support and instruction of a large and diverse team of 195 faculty researchers (73% of whom are international) and a high level of multidisciplinary teaching.
- You will be immersed in “iLearning” courses, placing NEOMA among the top 20 academic institutions in Europe by the AACSB
6 reasons to join the Master in Management
International opportunities thanks to 400 academic partners across all 5 continents, experience international immersion.
Entrepreneurial opportunities through dedicated courses and structures, develop your skills as an entrepreneur.
Opportunities to « learn to learn » through innovative teaching methods: simulations, case studies, e-learning, a virtual campus, and more.
Opportunities to get involved through the 97 student organisations on campuses.
Opportunities to sustainably transform companies from within.
Opportunities to choose your own academic journey through the 80 tracks possible: specialise from Master Year 1, earn a double or triple degree, choose your programme length, and more.
Master in Management director
“Our aim is to equip MiM students with skills that go beyond the theoretical in order to meet the ever-changing needs of the business world and to ensure your lasting employability.
Innovation, collective intelligence and open-mindedness are the winning characteristics of this programme.”
With the Master in Management, choose your own academic journey
- Choose your campus: Reims or Rouen
- Choose to join in September 2024 or January 2024 (see details below)
- Choose your programme length: at NEOMA, you may choose to complete the Master Year 1 in one or two years.
- Choose your Master Year 2 (M2) specialisation:
- Experience international immersion for up to 2 years
- Deepen your expertise with a double degree or a specialisation
- Gain professional experience
In Master Year 1 (M1), build a study path that inspires you
Choose your programme length
The Master Year 1 can be completed in two formats for the September cohort: 1 or 2 years. In its 1-year format, the Master Year 1 consists of 2 academic semesters on campus. In its 2-year format, you also benefit from up to two 6-month professional experiences in France or abroad, or one 6-month professional experience and an academic semester abroad.
A tailor-made curriculum with 40 possible course combinations
The Master Year 1 will allow you a guided freedom of choice and a preliminary level of in-depth study before the choice of specialisation during Master Year 2.
Offering 40 possible course combinations, you will be able to choose a Major (from a choice of 4) alongside a Minor (from a choice of 10).
Expertise tracks to specialise:
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®): A 360° approach to finance, with courses that cover ethics, quants, reporting and financial analysis, economics, asset valuation, portfolio management, and more. Students will prepare to take the CFA® Level I exam in Master Year 1 and the Level II exam in Master Year 2.
- Financial Markets & Technologies: A track that prepares students for a challenging and rewarding career in the understanding, measurement and management of financial risks and to discover a world of new technologies. Students will prepare for the Financial Risk Manager (FRM®) certification by the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP).
Professional experience to make your career plan a reality:
Depending on your Master Year 1 format, you will be able to complete up to 18 months of professional experience. Each year, more than 98,000 internship or job offers are available to students and the Talent & Career Development Unit, a team of 40 experts, is dedicated to provide you with personalised support.
NEOMACT, a comprehensive study pathway to enable you to take CSR actions
This initiative will put you in a position to play a positive role right from the start of your studies, thanks to a study programme offered throughout your course and open to all students.
From determining your “eco-profile”, through to certification by the “2TONNES” agency, including interactive online training courses to help you better understand climate change and biodiversity issues, NEOMACT equips students to get involved and take tangible action on these vital issues. The scheme also foresees academic recognition for community-based projects carried out by student organisations, as well as the launch of a new role within each organisation: The ‘CSR Representative’.
In Master Year 2 (M2), deepen your expertise with a double degree
More than 85 different tracks to unite your passions with expertise:
- Obtain a double degree by pursuing one of NEOMA’s Masters of Science (MSc)
- Or enrich your Master in Management with a double degree in a complementary subject or another field (Geopolitics, Health Management, Sustainability, Engineering, Human Resources, and more) with our academic partners in France (as CentraleSupélec, IRIS – Institut de Relations Internationales et Stratégiques, CESI, Paris Panthéon Assas University – CIFFOP, and more) and abroad (see details here)
- Or continue an expertise track: Financial Markets & Technologies, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
Join our programme in January
NEOMA creates additional opportunities to join our Master in Management: To encourage a diversity of profiles and to better fit all academic backgrounds, students from anywhere in the world can apply for our Master in Management from January!
In Master Year 1, you will experience:
- A first academic semester with a Major in International Business & Management and a Minor in Financial Analysis & Accounting
- A preliminary level of in-depth study to prepare the Master Year 2 specialisation with a Major and a Minor to choose from many courses
- A 6-month internship to gain professional experience and to help you refine your final year specialisation accordingly, in France or abroad
In Master Year 2
You will follow the same structure as September cohort to acquire your double degree (see details above)
A graduate from the Master in Management programme at NEOMA Business School is a manager who can adapt to any international context and perform the following activities:
- Manage a business unit and develop it in different sectors of activity
- Manage complexity
- Manage in a global and multi-sectorial environment
- Develop a creative vision and create value in projects and processes
Find the full list of skills for the Master in Management programme registered at the National Directory of Professional Certifications (RNCP): RNCP sheet no. 22162
The programme is recognised through a dual validation:
- Ongoing assessment: evaluations conducted throughout the length of the programme in the form of individual or collective reports to be submitted,
- A final evaluation: performed at the end of the course, it can be done under different forms – it is, for the most part, individual
At the end of the programme and after a validation of ECTS credits per programme year, the level 7 of MIM is awarded to participants.
If some modules were not validated and thus no credits were earned, the programme participant can redo the evaluation during a period set up for this purpose.
Broaden your horizons with an international immersion
International experience at the centre of NEOMA: By pursuing your studies at NEOMA, you will grow in a stimulating, multicultural environment and have the opportunity to enrich your career by studying at the world’s best universities.
- Evolve in a multicultural environment with more than 1,000 international students joining the School programme every year
- Live professional experiences abroad
- Interact with an international faculty: 73% of faculty members are international experts in their respective fields and also contribute to impactful research and debates in the academic community.
This international reach is supported by the triple accreditation (AMBA/EQUIS/AACSB) given to only 1% of business schools in the world, including NEOMA.
Up to 2 years abroad
In the Master in Management, it is you who defines the scope of your international experience: Whether for six months or two years, through internships or academic exchanges with our prestigious academic partners, or during a double degree, you will immerse yourself in the local culture and develop your skills in an authentic international context.
The keystone of our School: Discover another culture, another way of learning and strengthen your CV thanks to our 400 renowned international partners.
NEOMA Business School has always sought to ensure the best possible educational experience for its students, both on campus in France and abroad. We have made this possible by adopting a strategy of working with international partners of the highest quality. Rather than opening our own campuses abroad, NEOMA prefers to rely on a solid network of institutions that share the same rigorous academic standards, values and vision of international immersion.
The Master in Management relies on NEOMA’s special network of international partners, selected for their teaching quality and reputation. Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV) (Brazil), Université Laval, Quebec (Canada), University of California, Berkeley (USA), Dublin City University (Ireland), Università Bocconi, Milan (Italy), IE Business School, Madrid (Spain), University of St.Gallen (Switzerland), , American University of Beirut (Lebanon), University of Stellenbosch Business School (South Africa), Tsinghua University (China), Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta (India), Nagoya University of Commerce and Business (NUCB) (Japan), Singapore Management University (SMU) (Singapore), KAIST College of Business, Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (South Korea)
Choose an international double degree
To show your interest and ambitions in a particular area of the world, you can pursue your Master Year 2 in one of the partner universities and earn the diploma from this institution in addition to the Master in Management degree.
- Nagoya University of Business & Commerce – MSc in Management
- Rikkyo University College of Business – Master of International Business
- Tongji University – Master of Management Science Degree // Specialisations: Corporate Management | Technology Economy & Management | Management Science & Engineering
- National Tsing Hua (Taiwan) – MIM (Spécialités Economics | Quantitative Finance | Service Science | Technology Management) | IMBA | MSc Industrial Engineering & Engineering Management
- National Sun Yat Sen (Taiwan) – MBA Global HR Management | MBA Business Management
- National Taïpei University (Taiwan) – MBA in Finance
- Chang Gung University (Taiwan) – Health Care Management | Industrial and Business Management | Information Management | Industrial Design
- CFVG (Hanoi & Ho Chi Min City) – MBA
- Universitas Gadjah Mada – Master of Business Administration | MBA
- INCEIF – MBA Sustainable Business | MSc in Islamic Finance | Master in Islamic Finance Practice
- UDLAP – Master in International Management
- ESAN – MBA | Master in Management
- Prague University – Master in Management (Minors: Family Business / Consulting / Marketing)
- Europa University Viadrina – Master in Marketing & Management | Master in Finance | Master in Finance and Accounting | Master in Industrial Operations Management
- ESB Reutlingen University – MSc Global Management
- University di Bologna – Campus Forli – Master in Economics and Management – Business Administration (English) | Master in Economics and Management – Food System Management (English) | Master Economia e Management (Italian) | Master Economia e Commercio (Italian) | Master Management dell’economia sociale (Italian)
- MIP Polimi – International Luxury Management – IMLUX
- MCI Innsbrück – International Business and Law
- University of Ljubljana – Master in International Business
- University of Limerick, Kemmy Business School – MSc in Economics & Policy Analysis | MSc Project Management | MSc Marketing Consumption & Society | MSc International Management & Global Business |MSc Human Resources Management
- Dublin City University – MSc Global Management
- Universidade Catolica Portuguesa, Porto – Master in Business Economics | Master in Finance | Master in Marketing | Master in Management
- IBS Ranepa – Master in International Management
Master in Management graduates’ main sectors
Master in Management graduates are positioned in management and executive positions in all sectors and types of companies, from start-ups to high-growth SMEs and large international groups, in France and abroad.
- Audit, Consulting 28%
- Trade, Distribution 19%
- Finance, Banking, Insurance 17%
- Digital, Media, Communication 13%
- Luxury 6%
- Art, Culture 3%
- Other 14%
Talent & Career department
The T&C team will support you throughout your studies as you build your career plan, look for internships or work placements and develop the key skills you need to successfully enter the workforce.
- 40 staff members dedicated to supporting students
- 1,700+ individual appointments
- 98,000 internship, apprenticeship and job offers received each year by NEOMA
The Talent & Career Development Unit (TCDU) provides you with personalised support, tailored to you:
- Develop the skills to build your career plan
- Learn to “sell” yourself and highlighting your experiences
- Master the job market and the different careers and sectors available to you
- Refine your personal branding tools: CV, cover letter, networks.
Students are supported by a team of career experts specialised by sector of activity or profession and by geographical area: Europe, North America, South America, Asia and the Middle East. Our experts help students individually to gain international professional experience and prepare them for the specific recruitment requirements of each sector.
Where are they now? MiM graduates are recruited by:
Accenture, Accor, Air France, ALSTOM, Atos, AUCHAN, Axa, Barclays, BearingPoint, Beijaflore, BMW, BNP Paribas, Bouygues, BPCE, Capgemini, Carrefour, Chanel, Crédit Suisse, Crédit Mutuel, CGI, CSC, CIC, Cora, Crédit Agricole, Crédit du Nord, Danone, Décathlon, Deutsche Bank, EDF, General Electric, Google, Henkel, Hermès, Hewlett Packard, HSBC, IBM, JP Morgan, KLM, La Poste, LCL, LVMH, L’Oréal, McDonald’s, Mondelez International, Michelin, Natixis, Nestlé, Orange, Oresys, Pernod Ricard, Philips, Procter & Gamble, Renault, Sanofi, SFR, Siemens, SNCF, Stellantis, Thales, TOTAL, Unilever, Valeo, Veolia, Yves Rocher
NEOMA’s alumni network: boost your employability
- 72,000 alumni
- 25% work abroad
- 8,000 members
- 550+ volunteers
- 400 events per year
- 30 clubs, 94 regional and international chapters
For more than 150 years, the NEOMA Alumni community has been gaining new members day after day, who are all talents to be discovered and from whom we can draw inspiration.
NEOMA Alumni unites, connects graduates and students in a lasting way and develops synergies with the School and its Foundation. We continue to innovate by offering quality events and services tailored to your needs to inspire you and help you flourish personally and professionally.
Average time taken
for job search2
at 6 months2
their career abroad4
Sources: 1 Course Evaluations 2021-2022 | 2 Graduate Employment Survey average 2020-2022 | 3 Jury 2020-2021 | 4 CGE Graduate Employment Survey 2022
Join our Master in Management
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis:
- September intake: From September 2023 with a final deadline for submissions at the end of June 2024.
- January intake: From August 2023 with a final deadline for submissions in early November 2023.
Applicants will be informed of the admission jury’s decision two weeks following the interview.
However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
The admissions sessions will take place in:
- September: 20 / 27
- October: 4 / 11 / 18 / 25 / 31
- November: 8 / 15 / 21 / 22 / 29
- December: 6 / 13 / 20
- Complete the online application: apply.neoma-bs.fr
- Provide scanned copies of all original documents in English or French (CV, motivation letter, transcripts, etc.)
- Candidates who meet the admissions requirements will be asked to complete a deferred interview
- Admissions results are sent by email within two weeks of the interview.
Application fees: €80
In order to apply for our Master in Management – Grande Ecole programme you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a non-French Institution with at least 3 years of education (and two of them outside of France).
- Complete the online application, selecting the Master in Management
- English track: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 83, Cambridge FCE 175, Duolingo 105; GMAT or GRE recommended.
- French track: French B2 level and IELTS 5.5 or equivalent; TAGE MAGE recommended
Based on criteria such as academic excellence and personal and professional achievement, students may be eligible for an excellence scholarship of up to €3,000. Early applicants for Fall may also be eligible for the Early Bird campaign.
The number of scholarships is limited and act as reductions in tuition.
For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
6 th rank
2023 Le Point Magazine Ranking
6 th rank
Challenges Best French Business Schools Ranking 2022
25 th rank
Financial Times "Masters in Management 2023" Ranking