Head of programme
Drive the digital transformation in supply chain systems
Supply chain management needs to anticipate, plan for and service the needs of customers while achieving performance gains.
The digitalisation of activities will, in part, respond to an approach focused on decompartmentalising various entities and implementing cross-functional digital tools with a view of optimising customer service improvements and cost reductions.
The MSc in Digital & Innovative Supply Chain trains you to become a certified, operational professional who will develop and assume new responsibilities by driving innovation in supply chain management. Its part-time schedule is compatible with professional activity.
5 good reasons to join the programme
A multi-discipline programme that prepares you for supply chain consulting and digital transformation project management positions in complex, international environments
The preparation for international certifications associated to supply chain methods and principles: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, DDPP, AGILE methods
The diverse profiles of our course contributors who come from international universities, large companies, SMEs and start-ups
The expertise of the MOBIS research institute “The International Research Institute for Transport & Innovative Supply Chain”, which backs the MSc DISC. The institute asserts its presence among far-reaching supply chain players both regionally and internationally through an innovative and sustainable approach that puts to use the transport and logistics socio-economy
A work-linked training programme that boosts entry in the professional world and tuition funding assured through professionalisation contracts
The MSc Digital & Innovative Supply Chain aims to train students to:
- Create optimal supply chain design.
- Drive change, analyse and stimulate innovation.
- Guide the digital transformation of the supply chain system.
- Implement innovative and sustainable logistics models.
- Propose new supply chain KPIs.
The MSc Digital & Innovative Supply Chain programme enables students to:
- Manage supply chain quality, risks and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Oversee the full, integrated management of company resources
- Manage production, supply chain and partnerships
- Create and implement a supply chain strategy
This programme is accessible via the « VAE » (awarding a qualification based on relevant professional experience).
OFF CAMPUS SEMINARS
The programme sets up a series of company immersions that illustrate each pedagogic stage. The goal of these seminars has two components: share and illustrate the reality on the ground while identifying the value creation areas throughout the supply chain.
The challenge is to develop the skills for creating and employing innovative strategies.
A BLENDED PEDAGOGIC METHOD
The programme combines in-class and e-learning courses.
The self-educational phases allow you to learn subject fundamentals and theoretical concepts.
The in-class phases are focused on discussions and experiments. This learning format encourages interactivity between participants, teachers and course contributors.
The preparation for certifications that are internationally recognised by companies is a genuine advantage for your employability.
- DDPP (Demand Driven Planner Professional): provides access to demand-driven concepts. It gives the students a comprehensive outlook for flows and an understanding of operational concepts supporting them as well as tactical options used to manage them.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: recognised by major market players for developing operational skills used in implementing continuous improvement projects.
- AGILE method: This employs an iterative and collaborative approach that takes into account the customers’ initial needs and their development over time. Its preparation in the MSc DISC is applied to a personal or group project involving digital transformation management.
The Masters dissertation is a project whose purpose is to identify an issue important to companies and respond to it by using a conceptual approach and empirical research. This project must lead to practical recommendations for companies. Its additional purpose is to help students acquire technical expertise while also developing important soft skills for the job market: critical thinking, complex problem resolution, etc.
The programme is recognised through a dual validation:
- Ongoing assessment: evaluations conducted throughout the length of the programme in the form of individual or collective reports to be submitted
- Professional thesis: submission of a written document and an oral defense before a jury made up of 2 tutors
At the end of the programme and after a validation of the ongoing assessment & professional thesis, the RNCP level-7 is awarded to participants. If some modules were not validated and thus no credits were earned, the programme participant can redo the evaluation during a period set up for this purpose.
The part-time format allows you to remain at your company and promotes your entry and development in the professional world
The MSc Digital & Innovative Supply Chain can be applied in a wide range of positions and activity sectors.
Supply chain professions
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Organisation Manager
- Logistics/Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Engineer
- Logistics/Supply Chain Consultant
- Logistics Project Manager
- Functional Consultant
Digital transformation professions
- Digital Transformation Consultant
- Innovation Manager
- Innovation Project Manager
- Digital Transformation Project Manager
Our students positioned in companies
100% of students from the class of 2021 have professionalisation contracts.
They have positions at the following companies: ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM – ADECCO TRAINING – BNP PARIBAS PERSONAL FINANCE – BPI FRANCE – CASINO SERVICES DRH – DELIFRANCE – DHL INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS – GEODIS INTERSERVICES – KENDO BRANDS – KUEHNE+NAGEL – LA POSTE – BSCC – L’OREAL – LYRECO MANAGEMENT – MATMUT – MONALBUMPHOTO – NESTLE WATERS MARKETING & DISTRIBUTION – POMONA TERRE AZUR – SANOFI WINTHROP INDUSTRIE – SODIAAL INTERNATIONAL – LVMH
Satisfaction Rating (out of 5)
Average job search time
Insertion rate at 6 months
Three minutes to apply to MSc Digital & Innovative Supply Chain programme – advice from Coline Berthier, Recruitment and Class Manager
This programme is intended for young graduates who want to develop a specialisation or earn a double skill and professionals who want to complement their skills.
|Entry level||Year 1||Year 2||Degree|
|Four-year Bachelor’s degree or three-year Bachelor’s + three years of professional experience or Level-6 RNCP certification||Part-Time Master of Science||Master of Science / Level-7 RNCP certification|
|After a three-year Bachelor’s degree||Preparatory Year||Part-Time Master of Science||Master of Science / Level-7 RNCP certification|
This programme is accessible to people with disability.
1st step: Application
You need to fill out the application online.
You must include the required documents:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Marks from your last two academic years
- Level of English*
*If the applicant does not have results from an English exam, the recruitment manager can have the applicant take an online test.
The selection jury will decide on an applicant’s admissibility after reviewing their application.
The applications must be finalised no later than ten days before the date of the interview.
2nd stage: Admission tests
Applicants deemed admissible after review of their applications then have a motivation interview.
Definitive admission is announced to each applicant at the end of these two stages and within seven days following the date of the motivation interview.
The motivation interviews are held once or twice a month from January to July according to the calendar below.
The interview dates for October 2022 intake will be published in due course.
Application fees: €100