Supply chain management needs to anticipate, plan for and service the needs of customers while achieving performance gains.
The digitalisation of activities will, in part, respond to an approach focused on decompartmentalising various entities and implementing cross-functional digital tools with a view of optimising customer service improvements and cost reductions.
The programme trains you to become a certified, operational professional who will develop and assume new responsibilities by driving innovation in supply chain management. Its part-time schedule is compatible with professional activity.
5 good reasons to join the programme
Head of programme
Drive the digital transformation in supply chain systems
This MSc aims to train students to:
- Create optimal supply chain design.
- Drive change, analyse and stimulate innovation.
- Guide the digital transformation of the supply chain system.
- Implement innovative and sustainable logistics models.
- Propose new supply chain KPIs.
The MSc enables students to:
- Design a responsible supply chain strategy
- Manage the supply chain and its operational performance
- Manage a digital supply chain transformation project
This programme is accessible via the « VAE » (awarding a qualification based on relevant professional experience).
Off campus seminars
The programme sets up a series of company immersions that illustrate each pedagogic stage. The goal of these seminars has two components: share and illustrate the reality on the ground while identifying the value creation areas throughout the supply chain.
The challenge is to develop the skills for creating and employing innovative strategies.
A blended pedagogic method
The programme combines in-class and e-learning courses.
The self-educational phases allow you to learn subject fundamentals and theoretical concepts.
The in-class phases are focused on discussions and experiments. This learning format encourages interactivity between participants, teachers and course contributors.
The preparation for certifications that are internationally recognised by companies is a genuine advantage for your employability.
- DDPP (Demand Driven Planner Professional): provides access to demand-driven concepts. It gives the students a comprehensive outlook for flows and an understanding of operational concepts supporting them as well as tactical options used to manage them.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: recognised by major market players for developing operational skills used in implementing continuous improvement projects.
- AGILE method: This employs an iterative and collaborative approach that takes into account the customers’ initial needs and their development over time. Its preparation in the MSc DISC is applied to a personal or group project involving digital transformation management.
Focusing on cutting-edge technologies that are constantly renewed in the world of the supply chain: AI, machine learning, deep learning, blockchain, IoT, cloud computing, RVA, 3D simulations, robotisation, etc., those technologies contribute to build a solid base for our Apprentices with the aim of supporting companies in digital transformation projects.
Hackaton – 48H chrono
In collaboration with International Financial Analysis students and with the support of Accelerator Mobility of NEOMA BS, this hackathon enable participants to tackle the logistical, technological and financial issues and challenges of digital transformation in the supply chain sector. This challenge enlists many companies alongside the students and aims to deploy the knowledge and skills acquired during the course. This challenge takes place both face-to-face on the Parid campus and online with collaborative work tools.
Adapted programme for high-level athletes and artists
High-level athletes and artists may benefit from an adapted programme in order to pursue both their studies and their passion.
The Masters dissertation is a project whose purpose is to identify an issue important to companies and respond to it by using a conceptual approach and empirical research. This project must lead to practical recommendations for companies. Its additional purpose is to help students acquire technical expertise while also developing important soft skills for the job market: critical thinking, complex problem resolution, etc.
The programme is recognised through a dual validation:
- Ongoing assessment: evaluations conducted throughout the length of the programme in the form of individual or collective reports to be submitted
- Professional thesis: submission of a written document and an oral defence before a jury made up of an academic tutor and a company tutor
At the end of the programme and after a validation of the ongoing assessment & professional thesis, the RNCP level-7 is awarded to participants. If some modules were not validated and thus no credits were earned, the programme participant can redo the evaluation during a period set up for this purpose.
The part-time format allows you to remain at your company and promotes your entry and development in the professional world
The programme opens up a wide range of functions and business sectors.
- Logistics engineer
- Supply Manager
- Data analyst
- Transport manager
- Digital project manager
- Innovative projects manager
- Customer logistics engineer
- Logistics project manager
- Customer success manager
- Supply chain sustainable development coordinator
- Quality project manager
- Project manager & operations support
- Renewable energy project manager
- Copacking manager
- Logistics flow manager
- Customer service manager
Our students positioned in companies
Students from the class of 2023 have professionalisation contracts in companies such as :
ASTEELFLASH FRANCE – BALOO – CHRISTIAN DIOR COUTURE – ERICSSON – KUEHNE+NAGEL – LEROY MERLIN – NESTLE – SANOFI PASTEUR SA – TOTALENERGIES MARKETING SERVICES – WEMANITY PARIS – etc.
Average time taken
for job search2
at 6 months2
Sources: 1 Course Evaluations 2021-2022 | 2 Graduate Employment Survey average 2020-2022 | 3 Jury 2020-2021
This programme is intended for young graduates who want to develop a specialisation or earn a double skill and professionals who want to complement their skills.
|Entry level||Year 1||Year 2||Degree|
||Part-Time Master of Science||Master of Science / Level-7 RNCP certification|
|After a three-year Bachelor’s degree||Preparatory Year||Part-Time Master of Science||Master of Science / Level-7 RNCP certification|
*apart from internship and work/study contract.
Nationals of the European Community as well as international students aged under 25 years old and who have been residing in France for at least 12 months are eligible for this programme.
This programme is accessible to people with disability.
1st step: Application
You need to fill out the application online.
You must include the required documents:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Marks from your last two academic years
- Level of English*
*If the applicant does not have results from an English exam (B2 level), the recruitment manager can have the applicant take an online test.
The selection jury will decide on an applicant’s admissibility after reviewing their application.
The applications must be finalised no later than 10 days before the date of the interview.
2nd stage: Admission tests
Applicants deemed admissible after review of their applications then have a motivation interview.
Definitive admission is communicated to each candidate within 7 days of the date of the motivation interview. Application fee: 100 €
Motivational interviews take place once or twice a month from January to September. The schedule of admission session dates for the 2023 school year is the following :
- Thursday, June 8th 2023
- Thursday, June 22nd 2023
- Thursday, July 6th 2023
For more information, contact our international team:
Promotion & Recruitment Managerkatie.firstname.lastname@example.org +33 3 26 77 47 22 LinkedIn Make an appointment