Head of programme
A springboard for accessing a high-level specialisation
Created specifically for students who want to continue their education after earning a three-year Bachelor’s degree or for those who have not had any management training. This Preparatory Year opens the doors to part-time Master of Science programmes at NEOMA Business School.
This programme can expand your career prospects in France and abroad. Over a twelve-month period, you will develop and fine-tune your skills in strategy, management, leadership and administration. Upon successful completion of this preparatory year, you can enter one of the 5 specialised programmes that you’ve previously selected to become an expert highly sought after by various companies.
5 good reasons to join the programme
Perfect and/or expand your knowledge in key management subjects while developing your leadership skills
Combine your practical knowledge and academic skills
Enter the Master of Science programme of your choice
Prepare yourself for a professionalisation part-time programme
Build your professional career and join the NEOMA Alumni network
- Team Building seminar
- Management control and performance guidance
- English for Business
- Marketing Management
- Innovation and digital transformation
- Strategic company management
- Business development
- Statistics and data analysis
- Big Data
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Project management
- Human resources management and leadership
- Corporate communication
- Introduction to coding via the Coding School
- Shape your career
Mandatory six-month Internship or professional training post
- Shape your Career (E-learning)
- Business Case (E-learning)
- Master of Science in International Financial Analysis
- Master of Science in Business Development and Key Account Management
- Master of Science in Corporate Communications
- Master of Science Supply Chain and Digital Transformation
- Master of Science in Project Management
TEAM BUILDING SEMINAR
This seminar at the start of the school year represents a genuine week of class integration. It’s aim is give students the opportunity to meet one another and learn to cooperate, just as they will have do to during the programme and in their professional life, while also learning about how a company operates.
INDIVIDUAL COACHING SESSION
CV and covering letter creation, professional interview preparation, part-time programme research…
PARTICIPATION in COMPANY FORUM
Meet with companies attending events organised on the Rouen and Reims campuses.
MANDATORY SIX-MONTH INTERNSHIP OR PROFESSIONAL TRAINING POST
Introduction to coding
Once you have completed your preparatory year, you can enter on of our 5 specialised programmes that you select before registering:
The preparatory year for Masters of Science is open to French and international students. Beyond the minimum eligibility criteria, the programme is aimed at applicants who are motived in acquiring a specialisation and a high level of key expertise and who want to advance and develop their professional prospects.
This programme is accessible to people with disability.
- 3-year Bachelor’s degree from a business school (180 ECTS credits validated)
- 3-year Bachelor’s degree (Applied Foreign Languages, Psychology, Economics, Management, International Trade, Logistics, Law, etc.)
The selection is based on an application filled out online.
Interviews are regularly scheduled between January to July.
- Thursday 14th April 2022
- Thursday 21st April 2022
- Thursday 5th May 2022
- Thursday 19th May 2022
- Wednesday 25th May 2022
- Thursday 9th June 2022
- Thursday 23rd June 2022
- Thursday 7th July 2022
- Wednesday 13th July 2022
Final admission is communicated to each candidate within 7 days of the date of the interview.
Application fee : 100 €
The programme is recognised through a dual validation:
- Ongoing assessment: evaluations conducted throughout the length of the programme in the form of individual or collective reports to be submitted
- A final evaluation: performed at the end of the course, it can be done under different forms – it is, for the most part, individual
At the end of the programme, the programme participants have to validate 60 ECTS credits.
If some modules were not validated and thus no credits were earned, the programme participant can redo the evaluation during a period set up for this purpose.