Join an attractive training programme in Retail and e-commerce. Immerse yourself within a dynamic and stimulating environment to excel as a manager in a high needed field.
Become a Retail and e-commerce Manager
Join a dynamic, stimulating sector that has had constant managerial recruitment needs over the last few years!
Retail and E-Commerce Managers organise and coordinate the many technical, human and financial aspects of the activity in all sections of a retail store. They seek to develop profitability according to the company and/or chain/brand sales policy and strategy.
Their main activities are:
- Managing and organising their team in a retail sales function.
- Applying the company’s sales strategy in their store or in a support function.
- Managing and controlling the economic and financial results of their department, store or unit.
Our key strengths
More than just a training programme, it is a passport to employment and career opportunities!
A springboard to management positions in a rapidly changing sector.
A diploma that has been an industry standard in retail for 60 years (ECAL).
A curriculum that combines seminars that are held in-person and remotely on the Execeed platform.
The latest retail trends: e-commerce, brand digitalisation, “better consumption” and sustainable development.
Satisfaction Rate (out of 5)
Average job search time
Insertion rate at 6 months
The length of the Retail and E-Commerce programme is 9 months, and will enable trainees to thrive in exciting and innovative career paths. The job positions are performed in independent or chain-integrated retail-sector companies of various sizes focusing on food products, non-food products and specialised products, under the responsibility of a manager with a different degree of autonomy depending on the structure. The job can also involve the creation or takeover of a company in the same sector of activity or the management of a small-sized retail unit.
The Retail and E-Commerce Manager programme prepares participants to speedily undertake operational as well as managerial responsibilities thus, in one of the most dynamic sectors of the French economy, which offers many and evolving career opportunities.
With a curriculum, created in partnership with CORA supermarket chain, participants can take over positions such as Section Manager, Drive Manager, Sales Manager, Supply Manager.
The Retail and E-Commerce Manager programme is organised around 6 skill blocks therefore participants can acquire a comprehensive management vision and an extensive retail culture:
- Block 1: Implementing sales and marketing plans.
- Block 2: Creating and providing responsible and innovative service offers by optimising the customer experience.
- Block 3: Managing teams and operations.
- Block 4: Managing economic and financial resources.
- Block 5: Based on a research request, develop recommendations.
- Block 6: Develop self-understanding and knowledge of the employment market for the desired function and sector of activity.
- Case studies, role-playing and professional simulations performed individually or as a group.
- All the case studies are subject to individual and collective feedback.
- Professional thesis and defence in front of a jury.
The Retail and E-Commerce Manager programme, in partnership with CORA supermarket chain, provides training to future hypermarket managers which report to the chain managers. In addition to theoretical training, participants join a flagship retail brand that embraces a sales approach which places human, customer and economic ambitions at the heart of their project.
With a curriculum, created in partnership with CORA supermarket chain, participants can take over 4 positions such as Section Manager, Drive Manager, Sales Manager, Supply Manager.
- 15 week-course at NEOMA campus.
- 21 week- working at CORA supermarkets to facilitate professional successful integration. These weeks are sliced into different period which enable participants to dive into their future responsibilities and have a better understanding of their new environment.
- These courses taught by NEOMA are created in collaboration with CORA in order to meet the most up to date needs in terms of products, services, management, marketing, administration, e-commerce, sustainable development, among others.
- At the end of the training programme, participants have to submit a professional thesis, to be presented in front of a commission. Jury members are CORA Store Directors and NEOMA faculty.
The programme is graded through two assessments:
- Continuing assessment: evaluation performed throughout the programme in the form of individual or collective work submitted,
- Final evaluation: carried out at the end of the course, can take different forms – mostly individual.
If successfully complete, Level-6-Criterion of the RNCP qualification in Services Management is issued for participants at the end of the programme.
In case of failure for some modules, participants are allowed to retake the modules in order to obtain their credits during the catch-up periods provided for this purpose.
A block-release schedule allowing participants to take the programme while remaining employed.
A programme combining the Academic Excellence of a prestigious Business School and the field experience of a Major Store Retail Chain.
An intimate class size that fosters communication and connection among peers.
Participants can choose among 4 specific business spheres: Offer Manager, Supply Manager, Drive Manager, Manager of the traditional fresh products section.
Learn more about CORA hypermarkets
- First CORA store opened in 1969 in Garges-lès-Gonesse. CORA hypermarkets: 18,000 employees, 61 stores in France and 20 in Belgium, Luxembourg and Romania, 75 million Euros sales transactions per year and an average employee seniority of 13 years.
- Since 1969, CORA has grown by holding onto the spirit of a local grocers that knows its customers.
- Human ambition: maintain the desire to contribute, the passion to serve and the determination to succeed among each CORA employee.
- Customer ambition: satisfy and surprise each customer with incomparable, stand-out service, Develop customer loyalty and become the central store in each town.
- Economic ambition: a product of human and customer ambitions. It restores perspective and a positive vision of the future .