This high-level programme trains multi-skilled experts to develop and implement communication strategies and adapt to new challenges in their profession: digital transformation, globalisation, etc. At the end of the programme, you will have mastered the specifics of 360° business communication.
During the programme, you will be immersed in the business world:
- The work-study format includes a genuine company mission during your studies.
- The professional thesis, an action plan proposing pratical solutions to a real life business problem, in which you will apply concepts and tools learned in the programme. An academic supervisor will give you individual support.
After more than 12 years of existence, the SM in Corporate Communications Strategies has a large network of alumni working in France and abroad, in important positions in agencies and with advertisers.
A network that you can count on throughout your career!
Why join this programme ?
- More than 13 years of expertise in corporate communication
- A network of more than 350 alumni
- Programme recognised as being among the best in their fields of expertise: No. 4 in France (2020 Eduniversal Ranking of Best Masters, MS and MBA)
- An innovative, professionally oriented pedagogic approach: preparation for Google Analytics certification, consulting projects, business games, conferences, etc.
- 20% of the seminars are conducted in English in order to prepare students to work in an international environment
- A work-linked training programme boosting entry in the professional world and responding to the needs of companies: 86 % of students have a professionalisation contract
A 360° approach to corporate communication
Une approche 360° de la communication d’entreprise
AM Corporate Communication Strategies : a cross-functionnal programme
The 400-hour part-time programme is organised over 12 months, with 2-day seminars (Friday and Saturday) every 2 weeks. The work-study aspect is obligatory. This Advanced Masters can be followed while working (Short-term/permanent contracts, internships, professionalization contract)
The programme is divided into 7 modules.
Three continuous cross-functional modules complete the programme.
- Personal consulting project
- Personal development
- Thesis methodology
20% of the courses are taught in English.
In line with the programme’s objectives, this mission takes places over the entire length of the programme in the form of a Short-term/permanent contract, internship agreement, or professionalization contract.
Which career after the AM Corporate Communications Strategies ?
The work-linked training format allows you to remain working at your company in order to enhance your professional integration and on-going development.
89% of students find employment within 3 months
Average base salary : € 38,900
Types of contracts
■ Professionalisation contract 86%
■ Internship 8%
■ Professionalisation period 3%
■ Other 3%
86% of students from the class of 2017 have a professionalisation contract
n the last two years, these students held positions at L’Oréal, Danone, Kering, Boucheron, Clarins, Sephora, Yves Rocher, Air France, BMW, Michelin, Carrefour, Société Générale, BPCE, General Electric, Total, Thales, TBWA, Ogilvy, Anaxago, Leetchi, Louis Vuitton…
- Communications director
- Digital communications project manager
- Media planner
- Community Manager
- Market researcher
- Strategic planner
- Advertising manager
- Communications consultant
This programme targets young graduates who want to specialise or learn dual competences, and professionals who want to learn additional skills.
It is open to postgraduate students and professionals who hold:
- 5-year higher education degree
- 4-year higher education degree plus 3 years of professional experience
- 4-year higher education degree only (by special dispensation)
The admission process is unique to NEOMA Business School.
Application forms are completed online.
Shortlisted applicants take a written English test (non-eliminatory multipl choice test) and are interviewed by a panel of two academic and/or professional members of staff.
Next admission sessions :
- Tuesday, May 9th 2017
- Monday, May 22nd 2017
- Tuesday, June 6th 2017
- Tuesday, June 20th 2017
- Monday, July 3rd 2017
- Monday, September 4th 2017
Application fee: €100
4 th rank
Classement 2020 Eduniversal des meilleurs Masters, MS et MBA Catégorie Communication