Become a specialist in Human Resources Management and Internal/External Consulting!
The purpose of the MSc Human Resources & Consulting is to develop student’s skills and competencies in HR & Consulting:
- in a context of complexity: permanent organisational transformations, digitisation, multi-actors, individualities and changing expectations, etc.
- from an innovation perspective: vision, to think out of the box, etc.
Why join this programme
This MSc aims students who wish to specialise in human resources management and/or internal or external consulting, particularly in the fields of organisation, human resources, working conditions, employee management relations, recruitment and redeployment :
- The specialisation takes a cross-functional approach to human and social problems linked to organisational development, in a context of almost permanent change.
- Our mission is to develop both the employability of students in the labor market and their reflexivity on the main theoretical frameworks and HRM practices.
5 good reasons to join the programme
Being able to analyse working situations and identify current and future challenges linked to the organisation of work
Identifying main trends in HRM (structure, architecture, tools, methods, position, …) and explain their implications
Designing HR strategies and policies, in particular in a context of change
Outlining the different ways in which HRM can contribute to change
Understanding critically the links between HRM and performance
During the course, you will learn the following:
- Analyse working situations and identify current and future challenges linked to the organisation of work;
- Know, appropriate, criticize the main HRM & work organisation Models;
- Identify main trends in HRM (structure, architecture, tools, methods, position, …) and explain their implications;
- Design HR strategies and policies, in particular in a context of change;
- Decline these policies into operational plans to support them (recruitment, career management, training, industrial relations, employee relations management, working conditions, change management);
- Evaluate the relevance of HR tools and decide upon them;
- Outline the different ways in which HRM can contribute to change;
- Understand critically the links between HRM and performance;
- Understand the consulting market, its actors and areas of intervention;
- Find their place in a team of consultants and with regard to the client;
- Understand the professional techniques of the junior & senior consultants;
- Explore the relationships between CSR, social innovation and HRM.
Layout of the programme
|SEMESTER 1||SEMESTER 2|
- Business creation thanks to NEOMA BS incubator.
A few of the possible jobs to which you can aspire:
- HR auditing/Social auditing
- Organisational consulting and auditing
- Change support consulting
- Recruitment consulting
- Human resources strategy and policy consulting
- Management consulting
- Quality of life at work and psychosocial risk consulting
- HRIS consulting
- CSR auditing
- Human resources manager
- Training manager
- Recruitment manager
- HR studies officer
- Career manager
- Social controlling manager
- Competences and Talent manager
- Community manager
- Employer brand manager
- CSR manager
Examples of internships carried out by students prior to the specialisation :
- Consultancy in human resources management and organisation
- Consultancy in recruitment
- Consultancy in quality of life at work
- Management consultancy
- Human resources manager
- Recruitment, partnerships and school relations officer
- International HR office, HR and teleworking project manager
- Careers advisor
- Management Development & HR Control
- Training methods assistant; Compensation & Benefits Analyst
The MSc Human Resources and Consulting are for students who have good knowledge of sociological theories of organisations and the principal dimensions of the HR function, and students must be interested in individual and group human relations.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (Origin of the academic background : economy, business, science)
- Proof of English language ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS 6, etc…)
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Admission is decided on the application to be filled out online.
Application fees : €100