NEW INTAKE IN JANUARY 2021!
You have now the opportunity to join this program in January 2021! For more information, contact our Admissions Team!
Mastering brand and product management in digitally disrupted international marketplaces!
The MSc International Marketing and Brand Management aims at preparing students for the diversity of marketing careers, in current international marketplace characterised by a radical digital change. It centers on the efforts to create, communicate and deliver value with brands, products and services attractive for consumers, and on the ways to manage beneficial customer relationships for the organisation, in order to develop the business.
Why join this programme
At the end of the program, students will be able to :
- Master the fundamentals of brand and product management, with a good knowledge of key branding concepts, analytical thinking skills about brands.
- Know how to develop efficient Integrated Marketing Communication strategy and integrate digital communication, to best communicate the brands’ value to customers.
- Know how to develop business multi-channel performance, by building on sales force management and trade marketing actions on the one hand, and developing successful management of retail operations and category management on the other hand.
- Understand the specificities of services marketing and know how to develop successful marketing strategies in this domain.
- Apprehend the ethical issues that arise in marketing contexts and develop skilful ethical decision making habits, in relation to all marketing decisions involved in the marketing mix.
5 good reasons to join the programme
Develop skills to master brand management in an international context
Learn latest marketing expertise, based on practitioners’ and scholars’ engagement
Master the digital communication skills essential to develop in a branding career
Gain operational knowledge in key aspects of the mix: product innovation, marketing communication, sales and retail, service approach
Learn and practice with real-life brand case-studies
Layout of the programme
|SEMESTER 1||SEMESTER 2|
- Business creation thanks to NEOMA BS incubator.
Nielsen, GFK, Ferrero, Pepsico, Ogilvy, Publicis Sapient, Havas Media…
A few of the possible jobs to which you can aspire :
- Brand manager
- Digital project manager
- Advertising manager
- Product manager
- Trade marketer
- Customer relationship manager
- Online sales manager
- Market analyst
- Strategy planner
- Merchandising manager
Examples of internships or jobs carried out by students:
- Assistant Brand Manager at Strategic International Marketing Department of multinationals in FMCG, High-tech industry
- Trade marketer or Merchandising manager for multinationals
- Junior category manager, Purchasing manager, store manager for retailers
- Market analyst for Consulting/Research companies
- Digital manager, Advertising manager in an advertising agency
- Sales representative or Junior category manager
Careers in marketing are various and exciting, combining creativity, rational/analytical decisions, and leadership challenges.
- The first set of required qualities regroups a strong motivation and a hard-working capacity.
- The second set of qualities gathers analytical skills and project management skills.
- The third set of qualities englobes communication skills, creativity, initiative, and leadership skills.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (origin of the academic background : business, management, humanities, economy)
- Proof of English language ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS 6, etc…)
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Admission is decided on the application to be filled out online.
Application fees: €100