« Gaining entry to a High-level Specialisation »
Created specifically for students who want to continue their education after earning a 3-year bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) or for those who have not taken management training, the Preparatory Year opens the doors to a Advanced Masters degree at a special admissions rate* and Masters of Science degree in sandwich format. This programme can expand your career prospects in France and abroad.
Over a period of 12 months, you will develop and fine-tune your skills in strategy, management, leadership and administration while acquiring the reflexes and habits of a committed and responsible professional.
Upon successful completion of this preparatory year, you can enter one of the 7 Advanced Masters or MSc sandwich programmes that you’ve previously selected to become an expert whom companies are searching for.
- AM® Business Development & Key Account Management
- AM® Corporate Communications Strategies
- MSc Digital & Innovative Supply Chain
- AM® Marketing Research & Decision Making
- MSc Finance & Big Data
- AM Marketing & Data Analytics
- AM® International Financial Analysis – Financial Management & Strategy
5 good reasons to enter this programme
Perfect and/or expand your knowledge in key management subjects while developing your leadership skills
Combine your practical knowledge and academic skills
Enter the Advanced Masters® or Master of Science of your choice
Prepare yourself for a professionalisation sandwich programme
Build your professional career and join the NEOMA Alumni network
A two-year programme in Paris
Key Moments in “Made by NEOMA BS”
- Business Week: This seminar at the start of classes is a week of genuine integration. Its purpose is to allow students to meet one another and learn to cooperate, just like they will have to do in their programmes and in life, and also to understand the operations of a company.
- Individual coaching session: CV and covering letter creation, professional interview preparation, sandwich programme research…
- Participation in COMPANY FORUM: meet with companies attending events organised on the Rouen and Reims campuses
The preparatory year for Advanced Masters® and Masters of Science is open to French and international students. Beyond the minimum eligibility criteria, the programme is aimed at applicants who are motived in acquiring a specialisation and a high level of key expertise and who want to advance and develop their professional prospects.
- 3-year Bachelor degree from a business school (180 ECTS validated)
- 3-year Bachelor degree (Applied Foreign Languages, Psychology, Economics, Management, International Trade, Logistics, Law, etc.)
An English proficiency test score (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) is requested when applying online.
The selection is based on an application filled out online.
The interviews are regularly scheduled between February and July 2019.
The motivation interview is a discussion that aims to assess your motivation and how well your professional project matches the AM® or MSc that you’ve applied for.
Application fee : 100 €