The Wellness Centre: our on-campus well-being hub
The Wellness team is here to improve students’ well-being by offering a range of innovative services for body and mind that are practical, affordable and available to the entire NEOMA BS community.
- Support for disabled students delivered by specialist Disability Liaison Officers
- A counselling service staffed by healthcare professionals
- 2 health centres administered by fully qualified nurses
- A service specialising in preventing and combating violence in all its forms
- Workshops on risk prevention presented by our partner, MGEL
- Relaxation therapy sessions
- Wellness workshops focussed on personal development: managing your emotions, assertiveness, time and work management, Qi Gong, etc.
Available to the whole of the NEOMA student community, these services are offered free of charge.
Contact : email@example.com