Ouvrir le menu


The Administrative registration

By filling out the administrative registration, you are signing a contract with NEOMA. Whether it be for short-term studies (ie. an exchange period), or long-term studies (ie. a full degree program), you must register at NEOMA.

By doing so, you agree to the general conditions outlined in the registration, and to specific conditions defined by you during the registration (ie. method of tuition fee payment, if applicable). Once you have received the invitation to register, You have 14 days to do so.

Once you have registered, you may download a copy of both the general conditions and the specific conditions you have agreed to, as well as your acceptance letter.

The registration will also allow you to access various NEOMA online services, such as your academic calendar, class schedule, grades, transcripts, as well as other NEOMA platforms (Courses, Library, JobTeaser, …).

Watch our video for helpful hints and information!

If you have any questions about your registration, please contact the HUB of your future campus of studies


All non-exchange degree-seeking students in France are subject to the CVEC student tax.

Please follow the instructions below to pay the tax (around 100 Euros), and then upload your CVEC certificate and enter your attestation number on your administrative registration to confirm your registration.

Please note that the CVEC payment website is updated in the month of May each year, for the following academic year. So please wait for the update before paying for the coming year.

  • What is the CVEC tax?

The “Student Life and Campus Contribution” (La contribution de vie étudiante et de campus, or CVEC) put into place to improve campus life conditions.

  • Who is concerned and who is not?

Each student registered in a Higher Education Institution in France (non including professional training) must pay the CVEC before registering at the Institution.

International students on exchange in France are NOT concerned by this contribution. There is nothing for you to be done regarding this tax.

  • Which students are exempt?

The four types of students exempt from paying this contribution are:

1- Scholarship students (see next question for more details) or recipients of the annual allocation given through the: annual specific support program
2- Students who are refugees
3- Students benefitting from subsidiary protection
4- Students registered as being asylum seekers and having the right to stay on French territory

All exempt students must go through the CVEC procedure (see question How to pay the CVEC? below). You will have to upload a document proving your specific situation, and you will receive an attestation with a number, as any other student who pays the CVEC, that you will have to upload during your administrative registration.

Furthermore, if you become eligible to the exemption of this contribution during the academic year, you will be reimbursed of the said contribution that you will have already settled. In order to obtain the reimbursement, you need to make a formal request to the CROUS (Centre régional des œuvres universitaires et scolaires) before the 31st of May of the current academic year.

  • Details regarding Scholarship students

Which scholarships are we talking about?

• Scholarships awarded under social criteria, and administrated by the CROUS
• Regional scholarships (for paramedic, sanitary and social students)

On the contrary, which scholarships are not concerned?

Scholarships from the French Government

• Scholarships from foreign governments
• Scholarships awarded by a private structure (for example, a foundation)
• Official information available on: https://cvec.etudiant.gouv.fr/

How to pay the CVEC?

  • Create an account on the following website MesServices.Etudiant.gouv.fr
  • Fill in all required information
  • Make the CVEC payment online
  • Retrieve your payment attestation, and enter the code indicated on it in your administrative registration (Step 1).