The NEOMA BS housing platform STUDAPART
The NEOMA BS housing platform offers students other housing options such as host families and private rentals (individual rooms, full apartments).
SOME HELPFUL HINTS TO BOOKING ACCOMMODATION INDEPENDENTLY
If you prefer to look for accommodation independently, be aware that:
- It is highly recommended to have secured booking before arriving
- If you find housing to share or sublet, make sure you have a valid contract
- Owners may ask you for a guarantor from France or Europe
Please be careful who you send money to!
- Some apartments are not furnished
- You need to take out private housing insurance
- There are agency fees when you go through an estate agency
NEOMA Business School is not responsible for any housing reservation you may make outside of our own Housing Application, and will not be able to answer you in case of problems.