HUB – Welcome & Administrative centre
Missed a class and you need to be excused ? Need help printing ? Can’t reach a professor ? Need a doctor ? Looking for an apartment to rent? Need help with administrative formalities in France? Want to appeal an exam grade ? Need to renew your residence permit in France ? … A team of advisers – including staff dedicated specifically to International students – is available at the HUB to provide students with a wide range of services to facilitate your integration and student life on our campuses.
We are your main contact before, during, and after your studies at NEOMA BS!
Wellness is a service proposed by the Scholarships, Aid & Partnerships Center, that deals with students’ physical and psychological well-being.
The goal is to allow students to achieve personal development by learning how to better manage their stress and improve their lifestyle through better mental and physical health.
Our staff is here to help and accompany students through the different stages of student life at NEAOMA BS.
We are proud to offer you several care services based on wellness, and advice in your fields of interest, free of charge:
- Support for students with disabilities,
- Accompaniment of students in difficulty via the psychological cell,
- Help and support for students through the prevention and fight against violence cell,
- Conferences, held by MGEL health advisors, on risk prevention (addictions, sexuality, nutrition, well-being, cyber-uses),
- Workshops focused on personal development led by Talent & Career professors,
- Sophrology sessions led by professionals from the Sophrology Schools of Reims and Normandy.
Talent & Career
At NEOMA BS, our Talent and Career team organizes targeted actions to help you gain the knowledge and skills in order to find your first job quickly and foster your capacity to adapt within a constantly changing world, thus ensuring employability throughout your entire career:
- Regular career events & Career fairs on campus and online to interact with companies, employers and alumni in different ways (presentation and lunchs)
- Online resources including internship & job offers as well as written advice available to all to help you successfully find your next professional experience.
- Specific courses within your programme tailored to your needs and profile to help you acquire the key transferable interpersonal, managerial & problem-solving skills that companies require. We teach you how to analyze your own personality and unique selling points in the light of your experiences and how to turn these into an asset for your personal branding and job interviews and in your approach to work once in post.
- Personalized advice: if you need guidance for finding a mandatory internship as part of your course or are looking for a job as you reach the end of your degree at NEOMA BS, you can make an appointment online or in face-to-face with a career consultant on your campus.
In addition, we also have career consultants specializing in different sectors:
- Marketing, Digital & Tech
- Supply Chain
- Business Development
- Consumer Goods
- Pharmaceutical, healthcare, biotechnology
- Personalized support for your professional experience such as duration, Internship rules in France, Guides or application for an internship agreement
Entirely accessible online
For our international students, we offer several services, entirely accessible online and face to face:
Collective courses in English– experiential/ innovative learning
- Developing self Knowledge
- Personal branding
- Defining professional project
Individual appointments in English
- Optimizing internship and job search strategy
- Raising self awareness
- Expertise in recruitment trends in France & internationally
- optimize your personal brand,
- Preparation of your pitch
- Dedicated online platform in English with internship and Job offers as well as career advice specific to NEOMA Business School and French recruitment trends
- Testimonies from international students on their strategies for seeking work experience
- Premium accounts for international job portals as Highered, GoinGlobal or iAGORA
- Premium accounts to build your CV and coverletter
- Online International Job Fairs
- With several international companies including some from the universum ranking – several dates throughout the year
- Special workshops such as “Working in France for International Students”
- Interactions with professionals
Scholarships, Aid & Partnerships Centre
The Scholarships, Aid & Partnerships Centre is a transverse support unit that is continuously working in search of services to improve life at NEOMA BS for all students.
Its mission is based on the notion of student wellness, with several levers for action :
- Financial: all the information about financial support with tuition fees is available in our centre. A guide is published and made available to all students at the HUB
- Support: each student with specific needs can find an attentive and respectful ear within the team. Counsellors are at your disposal : a referent for students with disabilities, a psychologist who holds office on campus every Thursday, an advisor specialized in discrimination and violence among students.
- Other useful services for students: thanks to our work with companies and the partnerships the resulting partnerships, we are able to offer innovative services for students : laptops at negotiated prices, a housing platform, help with administrative solutions when moving, driving lessons to help you obtain a licence, and many more deals and services to come!
The NEOMA BS Information Systems department provides a link between IT services and users. It is the single point of contact for all your requests for IT assistance, whether you want to ask a question, notify us of a problem, or make a request.
How can I make a request?
Request assistance on the https://hotlinesi.neoma-bs.fr/ portal, available 24/7.
Requests are taken into account from Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm.
See IT Support on campus !
- Reims: Campus 1 > 1C007, Campus 2 > 2A109
- Rouen: B017 and G037
- Paris Campus: 315
Library: Keep on learning
Physical or online, the Library contributes to the Neoma BS missions of teaching and research.proposing informational resources linked to the students and professors of the school needs.
Available Online : you can use the portal website available 24/7.
You will have access to Ebooks and full-text of academic journals or daily press and more…
Two physical Libraries are on campus of Reims and Rouen.
• Rouen: buiding A ground Floor
• Reims: Campus 1 ground floor
Opening hours : Monday to Friday : 9:00 am – 9:00 pm and Saturday : 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
All students are enrolled in the Library! Just use your student card to borrow books. Interlibrary loan is available between the 3 campus for all students.
The Library will be glad to welcome and help during your studies at Neoma BS
As a student or a graduate heading a business creation or takeover project, our multi-site incubators offer you a complete support structure through
- A fully equipped co-working space where students can discuss ideas and bounce them off other project leaders;
- Holistic individual coaching to support you through each step of your project, from planning to implementation;
- Personalised mentoring by experienced company directors;
- Access to a network of alumni with expertise in specific fields (including lawyers, chartered accountants and tax consultants) who can provide you with the best possible advice;
- A programme of key events (various school events, training programmes, competitions, study trips) to fuel your creative thinking;
- A web development team dedicated to developing websites and mobile applications specifically for internet start-up projects.
This start-up support facility is available at the Reims, Rouen and Paris campuses.
To help them develop their services and facilities, our incubators benefit from the support of NEOMA BS Foundation, which has made helping young entrepreneurs one of its key development areas.
Entirely accessible online
NEOMA BS Incubators support project backers from all over the world from the idea to the first fundraising. Each new incubee benefits from a relevant and effective coaching program with webinars conducted by pros on key topics. All along their incubation, entrepreneurs are supported by coaches, experts, mentors, alumni and partners from NEOMA. Thanks to the strenght of NEOMA’s network, one-to-one meetings with experts by videoconference, e-workshops, trips to discover worldwide startup ecosystems or demo days, entrepreneurs put the odds on their side to reach success.