Hotel and tourism executives, strengthen your financial skills by participating in this training course developed in collaboration with Vatel.
Benefit from the expertise of two leaders in higher education: Vatel Hotel and Tourism Business School and NEOMA Business School.
Vatel is the 1st Worldwide Business School Group in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
NEOMA is part of the top 1% Business Schools which are triple-accredited (EQUIS, AACSB, AMBA)
The program has been designed to address the specific problems of this industry, condensed into 4 days to optimize the time of our students and in an environment conducive to work: Managing your activity for value creation
- Understanding key value drivers in financial statements
- Plan future cash flows based on a financial diagnosis
- Use relevant criteria to judge the quality of an investment decision
- Optimizing your revenue and growing your business
Skills at the end of the seminar
- Measure the importance of intangible assets in the value creation process such as brand, human skills and data
- Analyze and improve the sources of cash in your activity
- Propose solutions to optimize profitability
- Operational toolbox
- Interactive seminars
- Peer expertise sharing
- Case studies
Practical and accommodation information
Only two sessions are proposed in June:
- June 19 to 23, 2022
- June 26 to 30, 2022
The price of the offer includes 4 days of training, accommodation and catering: 3 900 € HT. Accommodation is provided in a single room, buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee break in the morning and afternoon.
Only tourist taxes and drinks are not included in the package.