As it confronts over-informed consumers looking for guidance, meaning and experience, the marketing profession continues to reinvent itself. To address these new challenges, this specialised master gives you the keys to detecting and activating value-creation opportunities, remodelling avenues for innovation and establishing them with greater relevance and effectiveness.
The quality found in marketing research and decision-making is based on the ability of managers to understand consumer complexity and incorporate it into the core of their marketing strategies.
This programme will give you the skills to identify growth levers that can establish strong brands and to create long-lasting, rewarding strategies based in experience. Additionally you will be able to create omni-channel marketing and expand action plans that become immediately operational in the fast-moving consumer goods sector, while developing your leadership.
5 good reasons to join the programme
A high-quality programme for marketing professions with major sectorial expertise in fast-moving consumer goods
The programme is intended for students and professionally active managers who want to undertake additional training and specialise in all the professions associated with marketing and fast-moving consumer goods. Its objective is train students to:
- Reconnect marketing intelligence to current changes in society (societal transformations, digital, ethical and consumer)
- Drive reflection and action in brand strategy and in brand experience experience
- Develop a data culture to make the best decision
- Manage performance by reconciling growth, profitability and social responsibility
- Evolve with agility, transparency and integrity
Its part-time schedule is compatible with professional activity.
This programme is based on four skill fields:
- Analysing markets and their potential
- Designing a marketing strategy
- Defining and manage marketing plans
- Managing a marketing team
This programme is accessible via the « VAE » (awarding a qualification based on relevant professional experience).
Innovative projects throughout the year allowing students to enter into real-life scenarios
Market study project: completion of a quantitative study based on a company summary
- Brandwatch • GfK Consumer Experiences • IRI France • Kantar WorldPanel • Nielsen France • Sémiosine • Sorgem Advance • Fifty-Five …
- Projects have been developed for Danone, Blackpills, Du Pareil au Même, Darty, Nestlé Bébé, Leroy Merlin, HSBC, Fnac, Dear Muesli, De Neuville, All Tigers, etc.
Online Markstrat strategic marketing simulation: identify and implement marketing strategies for products intended for two different markets
Product manager simulation: Solve a marketing issue concerning the positioning of a brand and its reach among the target audience
Partner companies involved closely with the pedagogy
- Brandwatch • Fifty-Five • GfK Consumer Experiences • IRI France • Kantar WorldPanel • Nielsen France • Sémiosine • Sorgem Advance
Fast-moving consumer goods marketing:
- Amazon • Danone • E. Leclerc • Ferrero • Innocent • Givaudan Consumer Products • GSK Santé Grand Public • Henkel •McDonald’s • Nestlé • Pizza Hut • Reckitt Benckiser • Ubisoft • United Biscuits • PepsiCo
Packaging, advertising and media agencies:
- G+B Collectif de Design de Marque• Lex Publishing • Makheia Affinity • Ogilvy & Mather • Paramount Pictures • TikTok • Wunderman
- Accenture • Décision’elle • Efficience • Flexter • IMPP • Sparkling Way • Stratégies créatives • Studyline
Adapted programme for high-level athletes and artists
High-level athletes and artists may benefit from an adapted programme in order to pursue both their studies and their passion.
The professional thesis is a project whose purpose is to identify an issue important to companies and respond to it by using a conceptual approach and empirical research. This project must lead to practical recommendations for companies. Its additional purpose is to help students acquire technical expertise while also developing important soft skills for the job market: critical thinking, complex problem resolution, etc.
The programme is recognised through a dual validation:
- Ongoing assessment: evaluations conducted throughout the length of the programme in the form of individual or collective reports to be submitted
- A professional thesis: submission of a written document and an oral defence before a jury made up of an academic tutor and a company tutor
At the end of the programme and after a validation of the ongoing assessment and professional thesis, the Level-7 RNCP of Marketing Manager degree is awarded to the participants.
If some modules were not validated and thus no credits were earned, the programme participant can redo the evaluation during a period set up for this purpose.
The part-time format allows you to remain at your company and promotes your entry and development in the professional world.
- Product/Brand Manager
- Digital Product Manager
- Innovation Project Manager
- Marketing Researcher/Consumer Insight Manager
- Consultant/Marketing Analyst
- Data Analyst/Digital Web Analyst
- CRM Project Manager/Customer Experience Manager
- Category Manager/ Trade Marketing or Merchandising Manager
- Operational Marketing/Digital Marketing Manager
Our students positioned in companies
Students from the class of 2023 have professionalisation contracts in companies such as:
ACHATS MARCHANDISES CASINO – CAUDALIE – DANONE – EULER HERMES – FERRERO – GALERIES LAFAYETTE MANAGEMENT – KIMBERLY CLARK LA FOURCHE – L’OREAL – MONDELEZ – SEPHORA COLLECTION – VEEPEE – etc.
Average time taken
for job search2
at 6 months2
Sources: 1 Course Evaluations 2021-2022 | 2 Graduate Employment Survey average 2020-2022 | 3 Jury 2020-2021
This programme is intended for young graduates who want to develop a specialisation or earn a double skill and professionals who want to complement their skills.
We accept applications from students holding one of the following diplomas:
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree
- Three-year Bachelor’s + 3 years of professional experience*
- Level-7 RNCP certification
- International degree equivalent to the required French degrees noted above
*apart from internship and work/study contract.
This programme is accessible to people with disability.
1st step: Application
You need to fill out the application online.
You must include the required documents:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Marks from your last two academic years
- Level of English*
*If the applicant does not have results from an English exam (B2 level), the recruitment manager can have the applicant take an online test.
The selection jury will decide on an applicant’s admissibility after reviewing their application.
The applications must be finalised no later than 10 days before the date of the interview.
2nd stage: Admission tests
Applicants deemed admissible after review of their applications then have a motivation interview.
Definitive admission is communicated to each candidate within 7 days of the date of the motivation interview. Application fee: 100 €
Motivational interviews take place once or twice a month from January to September. The schedule of admission session dates for the 2023 school year is the following :
- Thursday, February 9th 2023
- Tuesday, February 14th 2023
- Thursday, March 9th 2023
- Tuesday, March 14th 2023
- Thursday, March 23th 2023
1 st rank
Eduniversal ranking 2022 of the best Masters, AM and MBA - Marketing category