The programme trains financial analysts on international finance who are able to function in unstable and complex environments
The techniques taught in the programme explain and clarify the reality of various businesses in order to establish a rigorous financial assessment framework and trace value creation for banks, investors, manufacturers and the company itself.
The pedagogy employs a comprehensive interactive blend of professors and professionals with permanent simulations and role-playing scenarios.
Lastly, because the corporate world must adapt to changes and risks, the programme includes extra-financial elements and soft skills that round out the financial analysis curriculum.
5 good reasons to join the programme
A programme ranked 8th by Eduniversal ranking 2022 of the best Masters, Advanced Masters and MBA – Financial Market and Portfolio Management category.
A programme with 15 years of experience teaching a 360° cross-functional and holistic approach to all the elements in the value chain and their interactions.
Close cooperation between renowned businesses and professionals and perfect integration of financial and extra-financial knowledge.
Complete blending of finance professionals and professors (trading room course), permanent co-construction between the professional and academic worlds.
Access to an active global alumni network.
Head of the International Financial Analysis programme
Control disruptive and strategic financial management.
The programme focuses on a solid academic curriculum taught by professors on the cutting edge of techniques, coupled with a strong dimension of practical knowledge through workshops given by recognised specialists and professionals from all banking, financial and market sectors.
By entering our programme, you will develop the key skills needed to have a career in financial analysis through a curriculum recognised in the world of international finance.
LIST OF COURSES
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Fin Tech
- Risk Management
- Innovation and Financial Engineering
- Tools and Methods for Finance
- Asset Management and Sustainability
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Financial accounting and international standards
- Markets and environment
- Financial theory and evaluation
- Digital Transformation & Change Management
- Portfolio & Wealth Management
- Financial and control diagnosis
- Finance and Treasury
Professional thesis or dissertation*
Based on a business problem, the thesis marks the end of the programme with a practical application of the acquired skills and concepts. An academic tutor supervises the thesis over several stages and points (methodology, progress report, etc.) before its final submission and oral defence.
*As part of the MSc preparation, the professional thesis is replaced with a professional dissertation.
- “Learning by doing”
“Learning by doing” to master different forms of expertise emphasising experience-based learning, this approach helps develop the ability to learn and grow in uncertain environments. This learning combines methods, knowledge and experience through simulations, serious game, case studies, role playing, etc.
Jointly organised with the students of the MSc Supply Chain & Transformation Digitale and with the support of the NEOMA BS Mobility Accelerator, this 48-hour hackathon is a unique opportunity for the students of the programme in finance to raise the financial, logistical and technological challenges related to digital transformation. This challenge takes place both face-to-face on the Paris campus and online via collaborative work tools. The aim is to mobilise the knowledge and skills that the students have acquired during the course in a context of intense emulation and in teams.
- Corporate meetings
Conferences are organised in collaboration with companies and professionals. They deal with subjects such as financial communication, individual shareholding, FinTech, etc. These meetings offer an opportunity to talk with conference speakers and listen to them share their experiences.
The programme enables graduates to:
- Strengthen the necessary information necessary to carry out a financial analysis
- Analyse the company environnement on a national and international level
- Analyse a company financial situation
- Suggest, implement and follow financial decisions by minimising risks
The programme is recognised through a dual validation:
- Ongoing assessment: evaluations conducted throughout the length of the programme in the form of individual or collective reports to be submitted
- A professional thesis for the MS and a professional dissertation for the MSc: submission of a written document and an oral defence before a jury made up of an academic tutor and a company tutor
At the end of the programme and after a validation of the ongoing assessment and professional thesis, the Level-7 RNCP of “Analyste Financier Internatonal” degree is awarded to the participants.
If some modules were not validated and thus no credits were earned, the programme participant can redo the evaluation during a period set up for this purpose.
There is a great deal of thematic overlapping between the curriculum and the major players in international finance, which guarantees you permanent employability with a recognised degree.
Graduates 2020-2021 survey
Gross average salary: €52 900 /year
100% Hiring rate within six months
- Financial and administrative director
- Treasury manager
- Management controller
- Import/export financing manager
- Merger/acquisition manager
- Financial reporting manager
- Project head
- Research : Sell-Side & Buy-Side analyst; Rating analyst ; Fund/Multi-management analyst ; SRI/ESG analyst…
- Asset Management: Portfolio management Equity, fixed-income…
- Sales/Marketing/Reporting : Sales; Product Specialist/Benchmark; specifications analyst; RFP/Q (Request for Proposal/Quotation ); Marketing (Mutual Funds); Investor Relations
- Front Office: Sales (Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives…); Structured Products…
- Middle Office: Contract Manager; Internal Auditor
- Risk Management: Market Risk Analyst; Credit Analyst; Counterparty Risk Analyst; Fund Analyst, ESG Analyst…
Close ties with the professional world
Students from the class of 2022 have professionalisation contracts in the companies :
ACCORHOTELS SA – AGCO FINANCE SAS – AREMIS – ARKEA BANQUE – BNP PARIBAS – CACEIS BANK – CACEIS FUND ADMINISTRATION – CIC CONSEIL – CREDIT AGRICOLE – DFS France – FRICHTI – GEFCO – GROUPE REVUE FIDUCIAIRE – HERMÈS – J. SOUFFLET – LACOSTE – L’ATELIER DES COMPAGNONS – L’ORÉAL – MALAKOFF HUMANIS – MATMUT – MAZARS – MERCEDES BENZ – MIROVA – NATIXIS SA – NEXT RADIO TV – ORIL INDUSTRIE – PAREL SA – SANOFI – SOCIETE GENERALE – LOUIS VUITTON – TOTALENERGIES …
Satisfaction Rating (out of 5)
Average job search time
Insertion rate at 6 months
The programme is intended for students or professionals from financial departments in all types of industries who want to specialise or earn a dual-skills degree.
We select enthusiastic participants who want to acquire hard skills in financial analysis and enhance their soft skills (creativity, leadership). We help them cultivate their particular qualities that set them apart and develop their ability to learning and be creative. We also put emphasis on their personal development, their communication skills and their critical-thinking abilities. We look for the right balance between technical skills, soft skills, ethics and sustainability.
|Entry level||Year 1||Year 2||Degree|
|Master’s Degree / Four-year Bachelor’s degree + 3 years of professional experience (apart from internship and work/study contract) / Four-year Bachelor’s degree (30% of class)*||Part-time Advanced Masters (AM)||« Specialised Master accredited by the « Conférence des Grandes Ecoles »
|Four-year Bachelor’s degree or three-year Bachelor’s + 3 years of professional experience (apart from internship and work/study contract)||Part-Time Master of Science||Master of Science / Level-7 RNCP certification|
|After a three-year Bachelor’s degree||Preparatory Year||Part-Time Master of Science||Master of Science / Level-7 RNCP certification|
*We accept applications from students holding one of the following diplomas :
- Engineering degree accredited by the « Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur » (CTI list)
- Degree from a Management School accredited to deliver the national « Grade de Master » (CEFDG list)
- Postgraduate degree accredited by university authorities (DEA, DESS, Master’s degree, etc.) or a professional Master diploma
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, for students with at least three years of professional experience (apart from internship and work/study contract)
- Level-7 RNCP certification
- International degree equivalent to the required French degrees noted above
This programme is accessible to people with disability.
You need to fill out the application online.
You must include the required documents:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Marks from your academic years
- Level of English* (IELTS 6 or equivalent)
*If the applicant does not have results from an English exam (B2 level), the recruitment manager can have the applicant take an online test.
The selection jury will decide on an applicant’s admissibility after reviewing their application.
The applications must be finalised no later than ten days before the date of the interview.
Motivational interviews take place once or twice a month from January to July.
The schedule of admission session dates for the 2023 school year will be published later.
The final admission is communicated to each candidate within 7 days of the date of the motivation interview.
Application fee: 100 €
8 th rank
Eduniversal ranking 2022 of the best Masters, AM and MBA – Financial Market and Portfolio Management category