The programme trains multi-skilled project managers who will be capable of working in various different market scenarios with different project management paradigms. It provides theoretical knowledge and the tools necessary for the managers of the future to complete projects on schedule, within budget and across the scope of the project within a complex and rapidly evolving environment. The teaching gives our students a full understanding of project management through the ‘Waterfall’ and ‘Scrum’ approaches.
Why join this programme?
This unique programme offers two different conceptual approaches: PMI/PRINCE2 and Scrum to deal with both traditional projects and innovative projects.
Head of the programme
Assistant Professor in the Department of Information Systems, Supply Chain Management and Decision Support.
“Learning to lead projects both in traditional industries and in agile, innovative industries”
The programme objectives:
- To learn the concept of traditional project management and Scrum;
- To design local projects with an international dimension;
- To manage local projects on an international scale;
- To implement a project by a traditional method and by Scrum;
- To manage a multicultural team;
The programme is organised around 4 skill areas, enabling students to become expert in leading both traditional and innovative projects in a complex environment.
The skills developed by this specialist programme:
1- Designing projects with an international dimension
- By carrying out a diagnosis of the organisation’s strategy,
- By designing a project with an international dimension,
- By evaluating and defining human, technical and financial resources,
- By promoting the project to various stakeholders (management, financiers, agents, colleagues, etc.).
2- Leading projects on an international scale
- By rolling out and monitoring a project with an international dimension,
- By ensuring the viability of a project in an international context,
- By managing the interface between the various partners,
- By evaluating the results of a project in relation to the constraints of the organisation.
3- Managing the establishment of and/or a structure abroad
- By drawing up operational budgets,
- By identifying and negotiating finance to establish an organisation at international level,
- By identifying opportunities for growth on an international scale.
4- Managing a multicultural team
- By supporting the development of the project, by coordinating a multicultural team,
- By promoting synergy between colleagues and the generation of knowledge/skills,
- Anticipating and managing conflicts in an international context.
At the end of the course, you will be proficient in the two project management approaches, for traditional and for innovative industries.
This programme is accessible via the « VAE » (awarding a qualification based on relevant professional experience).
Training for internationally recognised certifications is a real asset to enhance your credentials and employability. The courses prepare students to pass the PMI/PRINCE2 and SCRUM certifications.
Adapted programme for high-level athletes and artists
High-level athletes and artists may benefit from an adapted programme in order to pursue both their studies and their passion.
The Masters dissertation is a project whose purpose is to identify an issue important to companies and respond to it by using a conceptual approach and empirical research. This project must lead to practical recommendations for companies. Its additional purpose is to help students acquire technical expertise while also developing important soft skills for the job market: critical thinking, complex problem resolution, etc.
The programme is recognised through a dual validation:
- Ongoing assessment: evaluations conducted throughout the length of the programme in the form of individual or collective reports to be submitted
- A professional dissertation: submission of a written document and an oral defence before a jury made up of an academic tutor and a company tutor.
At the end of the programme and after a validation of ECTS credits per programme year, the level-7 Master of Science Management de Projet is awarded to participants.
If some modules were not validated and thus no credits were earned, the programme participant can redo the evaluation during a period set up for this purpose.
What career will the MSc lead to?
The work-study format enables students to remain in the business, thus favouring insertion and professional evolution.
The programme provides training for a wide range of professions in management and project management:
- Project manager;
- Project engineer;
- Project planner;
- Project purchaser;
- Project risk manager;
- Head of software/product development;
- Account manager;
- Business incubator;
- Traditional sectors, such as civil engineering, mechanics, automotive, railways or innovative sectors such as software development, services, consultancy.
Assistant professor at NEOMA BS – Former project leader on Metro de Rio de Janeiro at Alstom.
“The programme will train multi-skilled professionals capable of managing projects both in traditional and in innovative, agile industries. Courses have been carefully designed to provide a solid base in all aspects of project management; they include ‘soft skills’ and business strategy. And in addition, the programme is in line with best practice in project management in major companies.”
Our students positioned in companies
Students from the class of 2023 have professionalisation contracts in companies such as:
ALLIANCE HEALTHCARE REPARTITION – BOLLORE LOGISTICS – COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS – EAU DE PARIS – GIE KAUFMAN ET BROAD – HERMES SELLIER – JOBTEASER – IKEA – SANOFI AVENTIS GROUPE – THALES -etc.
Average time taken
for job search2
at 6 months2
Sources: 1 Course Evaluations 2021-2022 | 2 Graduate Employment Survey average 2020-2022 | 3 Jury 2020-2021
This programme is also aimed at young graduates wishing to specialise or acquire a dual skill as well as professionals wanting a career change or seeking to enhance their expertise. The qualities looked for in potential students are good analytical and critical reasoning and good communication skills.
This programme is intended for young graduates who want to develop a specialisation or earn a double skill and professionals who want to complement their skills.
|Entry level||Year 1||Year 2||Degree|
||Part-Time Master of Science||Master of Science / Level-7 RNCP certification|
|After a three-year Bachelor’s degree||Preparatory Year||Part-Time Master of Science||Master of Science / Level-7 RNCP certification|
*apart from internship and work/study contract.
Nationals of the European Community as well as international students aged under 25 years old and who have been residing in France for at least 12 months are eligible for this programme.
This programme is accessible to people with disability.
1st step: Application
You need to fill out the application online.
You must include the required documents:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Marks from your last two academic years
- Level of English*
*If the applicant does not have results from an English exam (B2 level), the recruitment manager can have the applicant take an online test.
The selection jury will decide on an applicant’s admissibility after reviewing their application.
The applications must be finalised no later than 10 days before the date of the interview.
2nd step: Admission tests
Applicants deemed admissible after review of their applications then have a motivation interview.
Definitive admission is communicated to each candidate within 7 days of the date of the motivation interview. Application fee: 100 €
Motivational interviews take place once or twice a month from January to September. The schedule of admission session dates for the 2023 school year is the following :
- Thursday, June 8th 2023
- Thursday, June 15th 2023
- Thursday, June 22nd 2023
- Thursday, July 6th 2023
For more information, contact our international team:
Promotion & Recruitment Managerkatie.firstname.lastname@example.org +33 3 26 77 47 22 LinkedIn Make an appointment
Eduniversal ranking 2022 of the Masters, AM and MBA