An innovative curriculum combining Management & Technology
TEMA has emerged as a unique programme in the greater landscape of French “Grande Ecole” schools. What makes it unique? An innovative curriculum combining management and technology, paired with innovative pedagogy to train managers, giving them first-rate technology skills and knowledge as well as an entrepreneurial profile.
At the end of the programme, you will be able to create and pilot innovative projects in technological environments and guide organisations in their digital transformation.
Join TEMA and take advantage of the numerous opportunities connected to technological innovation and the rise of digital technology. Develop skills and put them to use in companies and sectors experiencing increasing expansion and importance.
Choose a profession with a promising future!
5 main reasons to choose TEMA : Creating the change that companies need
An innovative pedagogy for learning differently, one that is focused on practical skills application, project management, creativity and collaborative work.
Dual skills in technologies & management for quickly seizing new business opportunities, innovating and applying them.
A major gateway to the international stage, both academically and professionally: internships, academic exchanges, English courses in the 4th and 5th years…
A 5th year of various options (TEMA On Campus curriculum, TEMA international curriculum, academic exchange at the CentraleSupélec School, the UTT Shanghai campus or Deakin University Melbourne) for adapting your curriculum to your professional project.
A quick and lasting entrance into the professional world with high career prospects and a major entrepreneurial dimension.
TEMA Programme Director
Develop your agility and prepare yourself for sustainable employability!
Learn differently : Experiment, learn how to learn, manage projects
The curriculum is constructed in a way that lets you continually develop and increase your knowledge with a dual culture programme in Management and Technologies as well as skills adapted to the needs of businesses:
- Courses that unite management & technological environments (web, social media, connected objects, information systems, big data)
- An action-based pedagogical approach focusing on field projects, simulation exercises, collaborative work and creativity
- Immersion in an international business
- A partnership in the 5th year with the MSTM at Ecole Centrale Paris
The Bachelor Cycle (years 1 through 3)
The Bachelor Cycle (years 1 through 3) allows you to acquire operational skills in management as well as the ability to understand and use different technology that can be applied to innovative projects.
The courses and activities focused on the following areas:
- INTEGRATING MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
- LEARNING ABOUT TECHNOLOGICAL ENVIRONMENTS
- DEVELOPING YOUR CREATIVITY
- ACQUIRING INTERDISCIPLINARY SKILLS
The Master Cycle (years 4 and 5)
The Master Cycle (years 4 and 5) is taught in English and in French and includes international students. It is centred on the development of strategic managerial skills and the ability to locate and integrate technologies for innovative projects.
The courses and activities focused on the following areas:
- CREATING AND INNOVATING
- MASTERING CURRENT AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
- GUIDNG CHANGE IN ORGANISATIONS
- FOCUSING ON A SPECIALISATION
A 5TH year with various options
In the 5th year, three different academic tracks are offered:
- TEMA on Campus Curriculum with courses taken with specialisation focus at the TEMA programme, combined with the completion of a field project, a Master’s thesis and a professional internship.
- TEMA Curriculum with an international option with a semester of courses and specialisation focus done at one of our international partners to finish the programme and take advantage of a professional internship.
- Dual degree with one of our academic partners : the Specialised Master Programme in Technology & Management at Ecole CentraleSupélec, the DU Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Intercultural Environments at the UTT (Shanghai campus) or the Master of Business Analytics at Deakin University (Australia)
Work experience with a company is a key part of the TEMA programme.
The course includes 3 mandatory internships in France or abroad for a total period of up to 21 month.
- 1st year: introductory internship lasting between 1 and 3 months (between June and August – either in France or abroad)
- 3nd year: 6-month “immersion” internship (between January and August – either in France or abroad)
- 4th year: 6-month “management” internship (between January and August – either in France or abroad)
For students who choose the On campus TEMA curriculum or International TEMA programme in the 5th year:
- A mandatory final-year internship lasting between 3 and 6 months
Théo is undertaking his internship from February to August 2017 in Hong Kong at The Hive.
The Hive is an innovative co-working space launched by an entrepreneur, and currently developing all over Asia.
With the support of his manager, Théo manages this space open in the heart of Central, the Hong Kong business district, promoting its different services to members and prospects.
“I have many responsibilities during my internship, and they also give me the opportunity to meet inspirational entrepreneurs and develop my network for the future. I have already been offered several attractive internships for next year through the firms I have met here!”
Experience the international stage with TEMA
TEMA gives your programme an international dimension by spending up to 33 months abroad and by taking half of your courses in English.
Academic semesters abroad
In your 3rd year you will do a mandatory academic semester abroad at one of our partner schools . You also have the chance to do an additional 5th academic semester at a partner school that offers specialisations running parallel to those offered in the TEMA programme.
A 100% international Master cycle
All of the courses in the Master cycle (M1 and M2) are taught in English. TEMA also includes international students. This international, multicultural diversity on the campus lets TEMA students add to the international experience they had in their 3rd year.
All of the TEMA internships can be done abroad. By doing so, you can spend 15 to 19 months at an international company, allowing you to gain genuine professional experience in an international, multicultural environment.
TEMA : The accelerator for your professional life
The TEMA dual skills degrees in management and technology from NEOMA Business School respond to an increasing need among businesses and foster greater career development.
83% of students found employment in less than 4 months, 46% of whom before finishing the programme
The average starting salary is €35k-€40k
Significant increases in the average salary after 3 years: €45k
■ Etudes, Conseil, Expertise 26%
■ Studies, Consulting, Expertise 26%
■ Communication, Advertising, Digital Tech 14%
■ Marketing 14%
■ Executive Management, Management 14%
■ Other 13%
■ Business, Sales, Export 9%
■ Purchasing, Logistics 5%
■ Organisation, I.T., Internet 5%
Principal Sectors of Activity
■ Consulting, Research 27%
■ I.T., Internet 23%
■ Advertising, Communication 21%
■ Transport, Logistics 9%
■ Trade, Supply 5%
■ Chemistry, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals 5%
■ Automobile, Equipment Manufacturing and supply 5%
■ Administration, Associations 5%
A few examples of companies that recruit our graduates
airbnb – Airbus – Altran – Amadeus – Amazon – Apple – aufeminin.com – Carrefour – Crédit Agricole – Coca-Cola Entreprises – Devoteam – General Electric – Google – Hua Wei Technologies – L’Oréal – LVMH – MC2i groupe – Microsoft – Nike – Orange – Procter & Gamble – PSA Peugeot Citroën – Salesforce.com – SNCF – Société générale – Sony Music Entertainment – TOTAL – Ubisoft…
A strong company presence
Companies remain very involved throughout the length of the programme, both in the courses and through various activities (company visits, coaching, conferences, consulting missions, internships, etc.).
A pedagogic orientation committee made up of “technology” (digital, consulting, robotics, etc.) company decision makers provide counsel to the programme’s directors so that the curriculum always reflects the needs of companies.
The curriculum is open in the 1st year to students:
- Holding any type of French Baccalaureate degree
- Holding an equivalent international diploma or degree
- Involved in a 1st degree cycle of higher education or holding a two-year degree and wanting to take another academic path
Submitting your application
If you hold a French Baccalaureate degree, you must take the exam Concours SESAME.
Otherwise, an online application must be filled in.
The selection is based your application, written synthesis exam, motivational interview and an English language test.
You will then receive an application to complete and submit on the exam day. It will be used as a reference at your motivational interview.
Application fee: €80 – Free for government scholarship recipients with presented proof.
Your admission exams:
- Motivational interview in front of a jury (30 min. long): your education and motivation
- Conversing in English (40 min. long): English comprehension and expression in relation to a text
- Synthesizing (1 hour long): synthesis of 3 recent press articles
The annals of the previous exams will be sent to you for free upon request.
3 rd rank
Palmarès 2019-2020 Eduniversal des Ecoles de Commerce Post-Bac POSTULER BROCHURE
6 th rank
2018 “l’Etudiant” Magazine Rankings for 4 and 5-year Post-Baccalaureate Programmes