Skills and Career Development
Professional Skills and Career Development
In a constantly changing world, we can give you the knowledge and skills to find your first job quickly and ensure your employability throughout your entire career.
At NEOMA BS, the Talent and Career Development Unit (TCDU) is a unit composed of a collection of programmes devoted to this objective.
The Talent and Career Development Unit has 36 employees located on our three campuses who can help you with your internship and work placement searches and your entry into the job market in France or abroad.
- 6,000 internships each year, 25% located abroad
- 25% of students with apprenticeships
- 98,000 internship/apprenticeship/job offers (across all programmes)
- 50 companies participating in recruitment forums and in-person or virtual company events
- 300 professionals attending our events
- More than 1,700 individual meetings per year with career consultants
- Professional integration expertise based on geographic area: Asia, North America, Latin America and the Middle East
- 105 courses and workshops focused on professional project development and job application skills optimisation
Personalised support through the programme
We offer you personalised support based on your profile and programme throughout your studies to help you secure long-lasting employability in France or abroad.
Find the best internships or work-placement positions
- Establish your professional project and have it grow with you throughout your curriculum: self-awareness, knowledge of professions and professional sectors
- Control you personal branding for accessing the job market: CV, covering letter, LinkedIn profile, effective network management
- Test out new recruitment tools: pre-recorded video interviews, key word management in online applications, etc.
- Work on key skills that companies need and learn to emphasise them in your job interviews and when joining the workforce
- Keep in connection with the professional world, particularly our alumni through our key events: forums, job days, coaching days, network meetings, etc.
- Prepare your projects for international plans with our career consultants possessing expertise in different geographical areas
- Take care of the various administrative processes you need to do for companies with the help of our teams
- Capitalise on all of your professional experiences
Succeed in continuing with your studies or joining the workforce
- Targeted support based on your choices in specialisation
- Interview simulations
- Specific, expert assistance for professions with considerable expertise (test preparation, etc.)
- Recruitment appointments
- Active connections with our alumni network through:
- Presence of the NEOMA Alumni association on each of our campuses
- Professional networking on My Job Glasses
- NATS – Neoma Alumni Team Support: the association that strengthens the link between graduates and students
- Talent days: Focus on onboarding: How to have successful workplace integration
- How to negotiate salaries
- How to optimise your negotiations as a woman
- Our recruitment forums:
- Three yearly events: October, February and April
- All sectors are represented
- These companies put their trust in us: Chanel, Moët-Hennessy, Kenzo, Ferrero, P&G, PWC, EY, KPMG, Mazars, BNP Paribas, SAP, Publicis, Ardian, CGI business consulting, etc.