WEBINAR: Discover the Master in Management | April 21, 2023 - 3pm (Paris time)
Access a world of opportunities
The Master in Management programme aims to prepare high-potential managers and entrepreneurs who are able to take initiative and create value in a multicultural world.
- Through expertise tracks such as the “Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)” or “Financial Markets & Technologies” tracks as well as NEOMA Master of Science double & triple diplomas or those offered at our partner universities in France and abroad, you will acquire expertise (finance, CSR, HR, marketing, etc.) in a diverse, international environment.
- You will have a unique international experience: NEOMA offers a number of immersive international study tracks with our 400 prestigious academic partners, which allow you to build your professional experience and employability abroad.
- The NEOMA MiM programme is nationally and internationally recognised – as well as the School – and its large and diverse faculty offers you a high level of multidisciplinary teaching. As one of the exclusive 1% of international business schools with triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA), NEOMA stands out as an innovative global business school.
6 reasons to join the Master in Management
International opportunities thanks to 400 academic partners across all 5 continents, experience international immersion.
Entrepreneurial opportunities through dedicated courses and structures, develop your skills as an entrepreneur.
Opportunities to « learn to learn » through innovative teaching methods: simulations, case studies, e-learning, a virtual campus, and more.
Opportunities to get involved through the 97 student organisations on campuses.
Opportunities to sustainably transform companies from within.
Opportunities to choose your own academic journey through the 80 tracks possible: specialise from Master Year 1, earn a double or triple degree, choose your programme length, and more.
Master in Management director
“Our aim is to equip MiM students with skills that go beyond the theoretical in order to meet the ever-changing needs of the business world and to ensure your lasting employability.
Innovation, collective intelligence and open-mindedness are the winning characteristics of this programme.”
With the Master in Management, choose your own academic journey
- Choose your programme length: at NEOMA, you may choose to complete the Master Year 1 in one or two years. It is structured around the “Sustainability transition” seminar and a “capsule course” which takes the seminar theme further.
- Choose your Master Year 2 (M2) specialisation:
- Internal double or triple degree with an MSc (see NEOMA’s portfolio of MSc programmes)
- International double degree
- Choose your campus: Reims or Rouen
- Experience international immersion once or more
In Master Year 1 (M1), build a study path that inspires you
Choose your programme length
The Master Year 1 can be completed in two formats: 1 or 2 years. In its 1-year format, the Master 1 consists of 2 academic semesters (of which one semester may be spent abroad). In its 2-year format, you also benefit from two 6-month professional experiences in France or abroad.
Academic richness to open up the field of possibilities:
- In-depth management courses on the Reims and Rouen campuses, with interactive teaching and hands-on case studies.
- Case studies conducted using immersive virtual reality to overcome the constraints of time and space and facilitate a new way of working together as a team.
- Options for expertise: Financial Markets & Technologies, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®).
- International academic exchanges: In 2-year format of the M1, you will spend a semester on the campus of one of our partner universities around the world, where you will experience first-hand the local culture and develop your skills in an international context.
3 to 18 months of professional experience to make your career plan a reality:
Each year, more than 98,000 internship, apprenticeship or job offers are available to students, 9,000 of which are located abroad.
In Master Year 2 (M2), deepen your expertise with a double degree
80 different tracks to unite your passions with expertise:
- Obtain a double degree by pursuing one of NEOMA’s Masters of Science (MSc)
- Or a double degree with our academic partners in France and abroad, also awarding a Master’s degree
- Or continue an expertise track: Financial Markets & Technologies, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
A graduate from the Master in Management programme at NEOMA Business School is a manager who can adapt to any international context and perform the following activities:
- Manage a business unit and develop it in different sectors of activity
- Manage complexity
- Manage in a global and multi-sectorial environment
- Develop a creative vision and create value in projects and processes
Find the full list of skills for the Master in Management programme registered at the National Directory of Professional Certifications (RNCP): RNCP sheet no. 22162
The programme is recognised through a dual validation:
- Ongoing assessment: evaluations conducted throughout the length of the programme in the form of individual or collective reports to be submitted,
- A final evaluation: performed at the end of the course, it can be done under different forms – it is, for the most part, individual
At the end of the programme and after a validation of ECTS credits per programme year, the level 7 of MIM is awarded to participants.
If some modules were not validated and thus no credits were earned, the programme participant can redo the evaluation during a period set up for this purpose.
Experience international immersion
International experience at the centre of NEOMA: By pursuing your studies at NEOMA, you will grow in a stimulating, multicultural environment and have the opportunity to enrich your career by studying at the world’s best universities.
- Evolve in a multicultural environment with more than 1,000 international students joining the MiM programme every year
- Live professional experiences abroad
- Interact with an international faculty: 73% of faculty members are international experts in their respective fields and also contribute to impactful research and debates in the academic community.
This international reach is supported by the triple accreditation (AMBA/EQUIS/AACSB) given to only 1% of business schools in the world, including NEOMA.
Up to 2 years abroad
Have an international experience that matches you!
- In Master 1: you have the possibility to do an academic semester abroad at one of our partner schools, should you choose to do your Master 1 in two years instead of one.
- In Master 2: you can choose a double or triple diploma with an international academic partner.
NEOMA Business School has always sought to ensure the best possible educational experience for its students, both on campus in France and abroad. We have made this possible by adopting a strategy of working with international partners of the highest quality. Rather than opening our own campuses abroad, NEOMA prefers to rely on a solid network of institutions that share the same rigorous academic standards, values and vision of international immersion.
The Master in Management relies on NEOMA’s special network of international partners, selected for their teaching quality and reputation. Saint Gallen (Switzerland), Deakin University (Australia), FGV (Brazil), Rotterdam School of Management (The Netherlands), University of Mannheim (Germany), POLIMI Graduate School of Management (Italy), BI Norwegian School of Management (Norway) and Singapore Management University (Singapore), to name a few.
Choose an international double diploma
To show your interest and ambitions in a particular area of the world, you can pursue your Master 2 in one of the partner universities and earn the diploma from this institution in addition to the Master in Management degree.
- Nagoya University of Business & Commerce – MBA
- Rikkyo University College of Business – Master in International Business
- Tongji University – MSc Corporate Management | MSc Technology, Economy & Management | MSc Management Science & Engineering
- National Tsing Hua (Taiwan) – MIM (Spécialités Economics | Quantitative Finance | Service Science | Technology Management) | IMBA | MSc Industrial engineering & Engineering management
- National Sun Yat Sen (Taiwan) – MBA Business Management | MBA Global HR Management
- National Taïpei (Taiwan) – MBA in Finance
- CFVG – MBA
- Universitas Gadjah Mada – MBA | Master in Development Economics
- UDLAP – Master in Management
Czech Republic :
- Prague University – Master in Management
- Europa University Viadrina – Master in Marketing & Management | Master in Finance | Master in Finance and Accounting | Master in Industrial Operations Management
- University di Bologna – Campus Forli – Master in Economics and Management – Business Administration (Anglais) | Master in Economics and Management – Food System Management (Anglais) | Master Economia e Management (Italien) | Master Economia e Commercio (Italien) | Master Management de l’economia sociale (Italien)
- MCI Innsbrück – Master International Business & Law
- University of Limerick – MSc in Economics & Policy Analysis | MSc Project Management | MSc Marketing Consumption & Society | MSc International Management & Global Business |MSc Human Resources Management
- Universidade Catolica Portuguesa, Porto – Master in Business Economics | Master in Finance | Master in Marketing | Master in Management
Choose an international triple diploma
- Dublin City University – MSc Global Management
- ESB Reutlingen University – MSc Global Management
- MIP Polimi – International Luxury Management – IMLUX
United States :
- University of San Diego – MSc International Finance
- Elon University – MSc Business Analytics
Master in Management graduates’ main sectors
Master in Management graduates are positioned in management and executive positions in all sectors and types of companies, from start-ups to high-growth SMEs and large international groups.
- Audit, Consulting 28%
- Trade, Distribution 19%
- Finance, Banking, Insurance 17%
- Digital, Media, Communication 13%
- Luxury 6%
- Art, Culture 3%
- Other 14%
Talent & Career department
The T&C team will support you throughout your studies as you build your career plan, look for internships or work placements and develop the key skills you need to successfully enter the workforce.
- 40 staff members dedicated to supporting students
- 1,700+ individual appointments
- 98,000 internship, apprenticeship and job offers received each year by NEOMA
The Talent & Career Development Unit (TCDU) provides you with personalised support, tailored to you:
- Develop the skills to build your career plan
- Learn to “sell” yourself and highlighting your experiences
- Master the job market and the different careers and sectors available to you
- Refine your personal branding tools: CV, cover letter, networks.
Students are supported by a team of career experts specialised by sector of activity or profession and by geographical area: Europe, North America, South America, Asia and the Middle East. Our experts help students individually to gain international professional experience and prepare them for the specific recruitment requirements of each sector.
Where are they now? MiM graduates are recruited by:
Accenture, Accor, Air France, ALSTOM, Atos, AUCHAN, Axa, Barclays, BearingPoint, Beijaflore, BMW, BNP Paribas, Bouygues, BPCE, Capgemini, Carrefour, Chanel, Crédit Suisse, Crédit Mutuel, CGI, CSC, CIC, Cora, Crédit Agricole, Crédit du Nord, Danone, Décathlon, Deutsche Bank, EDF, General Electric, Google, Henkel, Hermès, Hewlett Packard, HSBC, IBM, JP Morgan, KLM, La Poste, LCL, LVMH, L’Oréal, McDonald’s, Mondelez International, Michelin, Natixis, Nestlé, Orange, Oresys, Pernod Ricard, Philips, Procter & Gamble, Renault, Sanofi, SFR, Siemens, SNCF, Stellantis, Thales, TOTAL, Unilever, Valeo, Veolia, Yves Rocher
NEOMA’s alumni network: boost your employability
- 72,000 alumni
- 25% work abroad
- 8,000 members
- 550+ volunteers
- 400 events per year
- 30 clubs, 94 regional and international chapters
For more than 150 years, the NEOMA Alumni community has been gaining new members day after day, who are all talents to be discovered and from whom we can draw inspiration.
NEOMA Alumni unites, connects graduates and students in a lasting way and develops synergies with the School and its Foundation. We continue to innovate by offering quality events and services tailored to your needs to inspire you and help you flourish personally and professionally.
Average time taken
for job search2
at 6 months2
their career abroad4
Sources: 1 Course Evaluations 2021-2022 | 2 Graduate Employment Survey average 2020-2022 | 3 Jury 2020-2021 | 4 CGE Graduate Employment Survey 2022
Join our Master in Management
In order to apply for our Master in Management – Grande Ecole programme you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a non-French Institution with at least 3 years of education (and two of them outside of France).
- Complete the online application, selecting the Master in Management
- English track: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 83, Cambridge FCE 175, Duolingo 105; GMAT or GRE recommended.
- French track: French B2 level and IELTS 5.5 or equivalent; TAGE MAGE recommended
- Once an application is complete and submitted, the admissions team will process the file and contact you if we need any additional documents or content
- Candidates who meet all the entry requirements and have a complete file will be interviewed by Skype or in person on one of our campuses on the following dates :
- March : 2nd, 7th, 8th, 13th, 21st, 24th
- April: 3rd, 11th, 13th, 18th, 28th
- May: 4th, 11th, 15th, 16th, 23rd, 26th
- June: 6th
- The Admissions Committee will meet within one week after the interview
- Candidates are informed by email of the admissions jury decision
Students are advised to sit their tests as early as possible to obtain admission results in time for visa procedures.
Excellence scholarships for the best international students!
NEOMA Business School supports and encourages the best international students to enter its programmes via an ambitious programme of excellence scholarships.
This scholarship and financial aid programme helps the best international profiles enter one of the programmes offered by the school. Determined based on the academic excellence and professional and personal achievements, the excellence scholarships aim to attract the best foreign students.
Excellence International Scholarships MIM – admission in M1
Excellence scholarships at recruitment : Positioning under one week – for 1st year only : €3,000
Keep in mind! The number of scholarships is limited and act as reductions in tuition.
Admissions process with a French diploma
For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
For more information, contact our international team:
Min WUSouth East Asia
International Promotion and Admissions Managermin.firstname.lastname@example.org +33 2 32 82 17 76 LinkedIn Make an appointment
Khalif BELGHITHAfrica & Middle East
International Promotion & Admissions Managerkhalif.email@example.com Make an appointment
India Office Managershekhar.firstname.lastname@example.org +91 7057070575 LinkedIn Whatsapp Make an appointment
Xiaotong POIRREEEastern Europe & Central Asia
International Promotion and Admissions Managerxiaotong.email@example.com +33 2 32 82 17 40 LinkedIn Make an appointment
China Office Managerclaire.firstname.lastname@example.org +86 153 01 91 12 53 LinkedIn Make an appointment
Anya Angélica CÁRDENASLatin America
Latin America Office Manageranyaemail@example.com +57 300 498 0616 LinkedIn Whatsapp Make an appointment
Sihem BRIKCIWestern Europe, USA & Canada
International Promotion and Admissions Managersihem.firstname.lastname@example.org (+33) 3 26 77 88 60 Make an appointment
6 th rank
2023 Le Point Magazine Ranking
6 th rank
Challenges Best French Business Schools Ranking 2022
15 th rank
The Economist - Masters in Management 2021
32 nd rank
Financial Times "Masters in Management 2022" Ranking