Embrace global perspectives, envision strategic transformations for your organisation, and foster your career development
The Global EMBA trains talented managers to transform the challenges posed by digital acceleration and climate change into development opportunities that benefit organisations and impact society.
Our curriculum combines lectures, projects, seminars, and international learning experiences, all built around innovation and ESG goals to achieve a global understanding of how firms transform and develop, and to address the inherent complex settings in which they operate.
You will become immersed in NEOMA’s exciting pedagogy within an international, multicultural framework, where you can enhance and develop the practical skills and essential knowledge that will empower you as a leader.
5 good reasons to join the programme
An entrepreneurship / intrapreneurship-focused approach with the ” Capstone Project “
A central theme: Corporate Social Responsibility
Two international seminars, outside Europe
The NEOMA Alumni network: a powerful and supportive network, with more than 72,000 Alumni
Industry Immersions: company visits, expert conferences and discussions with managers
Director, Global Executive MBA
This programme aims to help leaders drive changes and design creative business solutions.
NEOMA Business School is Qualiopi certified under the following action categories:
- Training actions
- Apprenticeship training actions
- Actions allowing the validation of acquired experience
Skill fields: executive posture in an age of disruptions
NEOMA Business School created a curriculum that covers four skill fields:
- Creation and implementation of a company, business unit or function-based strategy.
- Development and management of financial decisions for supporting the organisation’s overall strategy.
- Identification and distribution of development opportunities for an innovative activity, product or service.
- Leadership of a company, business unit or function and management of employees and teams.
NEOMA offer the possibility of selecting only one skill field out of the 4 skill fields to develop an expertise and obtain certification.
The capstone project is the cornerstone of the Global Executive MBA programme. It accommodates various types of real project developments: existing business, not-for-profit, new ideas. The project aims to provide the participants to put together their expertise and working experiences along with the knowledge and competencies gained throughout the programme, to shape the project’s strategy and its development stages.
The social project promotes ideas that tackle social problems to develop purpose-making technology-based solutions that are economically sustainable.
Participants will gain insights on how firms in specific industries are strategically dealing with the challenges raised by climate change and spikes in energy prices. The seminars mix company visits, lectures from experts and discussion with top management.
The excellence of our faculty and experts
- The Global Executive professors and contributors are all experts who are internationally recognised in their field
- Our professors teach in the best institutions: Harvard Business School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Columbia Business School, Stanford University, University of Southern California, Imperial College London, INSEAD, HEC, Surrey Business School, etc.
Two international seminars to offer a global outlook
The Global Executive MBA includes two one-week modules held abroad called International Learning Experiences (ILE). Each ILE offers immersion based on the following subjects:
Social Entrepreneurship (Accra, Ghana):
Ghana presents three salient features: it has a dynamic economy, serious development ambitions and a stable political environment. This study tour emphasises doing business in Ghana. Our participants meet investors and entrepreneurs at both the incubator and the accelerator stages, and gain a deeper understanding of the business environment. Additionally, our participants mentor and advise young Ghanaian entrepreneurs at various workshops by applying their knowledge and experience, particularly in digitalisation.
Innovation (Location varies every year):
Firms innovate in various ways: products, services, or processes to deal with complexity and thrive. Creativity and technologies shape firms’ ability to innovate. This international Learning Experience (ILE) is structured around corporate culture seminars, visits to research labs and digital hubs, and expert talks. The ILE exposes participants to how industries such as financial services and supply chains leverage digital acceleration and technological advances to drive improvements, cope with increasing competition and new players, and develop growth opportunities.
Capitalising on the synergies of two regions with major economic heritages
Regional anchoring is a central component of NEOMA BS: in the Global EMBA, it is embodied in the seminars devoted to the Champagne-Ardenne and Normandy regions, allowing participants to discover promising sectors of activity (company tours, case studies, etc.).
For example, participants meet with decision makers from the luxury sector (prestigious champagne houses) to discuss circular economics or discover the most successful entrepreneurial stories in Normandy (Ferrero, etc.).
To graduate, the following conditions must be met:
- Successful acquisition of the competencies delivered by the Global Executive MBA programme through individual and group assessments as case studies, reports and simulations
- Completion of the Capstone Project: written report and oral defense before a jury
Middle East and Asia Tracks
The NEOMA Global Executive MBA programme is also available in Asia and the Middle East: in China, in the city of Shanghai, an international financial centre and in Tehran, Iran, renowned for its culture and excellent higher education.
We offer these tracks to executive and middle managers and to local entrepreneurs who want to develop executive manager skills.
Just like the programme in Paris, the GEMBA tracks taught in China and Iran aim to provide participants with strategic vision for executive leadership in a digital age faced with new societal issues.
Moreover, meetings with executives as well as visits to renowned companies are organised so the participants can have an in-depth look at the special features of the local ecosystems.
Those participating in the China and Iran tracks can attend modules in the France track and thus meet the participants in the Paris programme.
The Global Executive MBA China Track:
- Format: Part time
- Average duration: 15 months
- Campus: Shanghai
- Teaching language: English
Degree awarded: Global Executive Master of Business Administration Level-7 RNCP, recognised by the French government
The Global Executive MBA Iran Track:
- Format: Part time
- Average duration: 15 months
- Campus: Tehran
- Teaching language: English
Degree awarded: Global Executive Master of Business Administration, Level-7 RNCP, recognised by the French government
Be part of a group of executives working together on their futures as leaders
What are your career prospects after the Global Executive MBA?
- The Global EMBA addresses all types and sizes of organisations and companies, in all sectors, industries and services
- In the majority of cases, the executive manager occupies a position at the highest level of the company management chain (director, corporate executive, etc.) and in an international and multicultural context
- Examples of job titles: member of executive committee, entrepreneur, SME manager, subsidiary/division/unit/department manager, profit centre manager, function manager, operational unit manager, project manager, general secretary, external or internal consultant (often titled project manager), etc.
Benefits for you:
- Perform company diagnostics, create a strategy, guide financial decisions, identify development opportunities while respecting CSR challenges
- Progress, take on new functions, carry out redevelopment
- Prepare for the responsibilities involved with business unit, entrepreneurship, consulting, transition management
- Make connections with your peers and join a life-long network
Benefits for the company
Managing directors, human resource directors and training managers have trusted us to provide training to their executive managers since 1998 based on four main objectives:
- Support high-potential personnel to accelerate company performance
- Help employees in developing their managerial skills
- Define the best business plan for a key company development
- Experience international immersion in promising economic regions
< 1 month
Average time taken
for job search2
at 6 months2
Sources: 1 Course Evaluations 2021-2022 | 2 Graduate Employment Survey average 2020-2022 | 3 Jury 2020-2021
Admissions and Financing
- Three-year Bachelor’s or higher
- Five years professional experience minimum
- English fluency assessed by TOEIC or TOEFL test
We offer the option of taking the English test online, issuing a level in accordance with the “Common European Framework of Reference for Languages”
How to Apply in 2 steps
- Step 1: Complete your application online
- Step 2: Admission interview with the Director of the Global Executive MBA
You will be asked to provide some of the following information:
- Your resume
- Two reference contacts
- Scans of your diplomas
Admission juries are held at the end of the interviews, which are organised as applications are submitted online.
Financing your Global Executive MBA
- 2023-2024 Tuition fees: €37,900 (excl.VAT)
- 2023-2024 application fees: €100
- The Global EMBA is a diploma-granting training programme registered for Level-7 certification under the title “Executive Manager” (File No. 34681) in the French National Directory of Professional Certifications (RNCP)
- It is entitled to the financing schemes for professional training, particularly the personal training credit system (CPF) (consult us for financing solutions)
Early Bird discount
Start your application for the 2023 Fall intake before August 31st and benefit from our early bird discount
- Empowering Women programme
- Merit-based programme
- Sustainable transformation
- Achievements Intrapreneurial/Entrepreneurial
Thierry Chassara - GEMBA 2022 - Graduate of the Arts et Métiers engineering school and recent graduate of NEOMA Business School’s Global Executive MBA (GEMBA)Read testimony
NEOMA Global EMBA Success Stories – Entrepreneurship Emmanuel PATY, founder of fOKS, EMBA 2011Watch testimony
City in my bag, a unique concept seducing the curiosity of professionals and tourists!Read testimony
MAARTEN PLOKKER - Graduated in 2013 - Managing Director Europe at SiteSpect. The NetherlandsRead testimony
NICOLAS BONNEVILLE - 2011 - General Manager at Regional Institute of Social Work Champagne ArdenneRead testimony
Stéphane RODRIGUEZ DE LINAREZ - Graduated in 2015 - Commercial Director, AR IndustriesRead testimony
Commandant Jean-Baptiste KERLEAU - Graduated in 2017 - Internal auditor, Ministry of DefenceRead testimony
Isabelle PEYRON - Graduated in 2017 - « Serial Entrepreneur » Co-founder and Director General, Perspectives, Co-founder and shareholder, Pro-Methée Plus, Founder and Manager, Groupe Zenos, Co-founder and shareholder, SARL PrestanceRead testimony
4 th rank
in the world for the quality of the participant’s professional experience, QS Executive MBA Ranking 2021
8 th rank
Financial Times Executive MBA Ranking 2022 in France
QS Executive MBA Top 100 Ranking 2023