Discover the Two-Year MSc Option, the long track that makes a Masters’ degree accessible to 3-year Bachelor students!
Head of programme
« Expand your professional horizons and reach for an MSc from a top French Business School. »
Delivered on the Rouen campus, this programme serves as a gateway to a Master of Science for students with a three-year higher education qualification (French Licence or Bachelor’s degree).
The programme is also open to students with degrees in non-business fields.
Your MSc in 2 years !
The first year is an International Pre-Master, overviewing the core of business studies and leading up to the selected MSc in the second year. Please specify your preferred programme when preparing your application.
Layout of the programme
This course was designed to…
- Open access to MSc degrees for profiles missing qualifications for direct entry
- Guarantee success at the MSc level by laying strong foundations during the Pre-Master year
- Diversify career orientation by switching to a new field of specialisation
- Overview the main areas of knowledge included in an undergraduate business degree
- Ongoing assessment: evaluations conducted throughout the length of the programme in the form of individual or collective reports to be submitted
- A final evaluation: performed at the end of the course, it can be done under different forms – it is, for the most part, individual
The programme is recognised through a dual validation:
At the end of the programme, the programme participants have to validate 60 ECTS credits.
If some modules were not validated and thus no credits were earned, the programme participant can redo the evaluation during a period set up for this purpose.
MSc programmes that you can join after the International Pre-Master
Finance & Accounting
- MSc Corporate Finance
- MSc Finance, Investment & Wealth Management
- MSc Financial Markets & Technologies
- MSc Digital Expertise for Marketing
- MSc International Marketing & Brand Management
- MSc Luxury Marketing
- MSc Marketing French Excellence
- MSc Wine & Gastronomy
International Business & Strategy
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- MSc International Sales Management
- MSc Supply Chain Management
International Management & Organisation
The two-year programme includes two mandatory internships, one at the end of the International Pre-Master year (4 months) and one at the end of the MSc year (6 months). Internships can take place in France or abroad, subject to approval by the programme director and based on the relevance to the MSc programme and course content.
Why join this programme?
Prepare your entrance to a prestigious MSc by consolidating and sharpening your knowledge of business and management, in an intensive, one-year International Pre-Master programme.
5 good reasons to join the programme
Apply for an MSc degree in a field that is different from your undergraduate degree
Integrate and adapt to the study methods of a top French business school before starting your MSc degree
Obtain academic qualifications necessary to integrate an MSc degree
Gain professional experience with two internships in two years
Build an international mindset and cross-cultural communication skills