NEOMA Business School in the rankings
Financial Times – European Business Schools 2022 – 41st place
This leading ranking at global level ranks this year the 95 best institutions in Europe. NEOMA is ranked in 41st place in Europe and 9th in France.
This ranking is based on a compilation of the rankings of several programmes carried out over the year. In 2022, the following programmes of NEOMA were ranked:
Financial Times – Masters in Management 2022 – 32nd place
NEOMA is ranked 32nd worldwide and 7th in France.
More specifically, NEOMA Master in Management (MiM) programme scores well on:
- The percentage of graduates who feel they have achieved the goals they set before joining the programme (87%)
- The percentage of international faculty (11th in the world)
- The gender balance among students, faculty and administration
Financial Times – Masters in Finance 2021 – 30th place
This ranking ranks 55 institutions around the world.
NEOMA is ranked 30th in the world and 9th among French Business Schools.
One can note our good ranking in the following criteria: « Female faculty », « International faculty and « International course experience ».
Financial Times – Executive MBA 2022 – 78th place
NEOMA Business School is ranked 78th world-wide and 8th in France.
Our Global EMBA is well positioned on:
- Faculty diversity: 4th worldwide for internationalisation and ratio of female faculty
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG) rank: 25th worldwide
- International course experience rank: 39th worldwide
Financial Times – Executive Education – Customised programmes 2022 – 52nd place
NEOMA is ranked 52nd in the world and 7th in France.
NEOMA customised programmes stand out especially in the following areas:
- The “Growth” criterion, which measures the growth in turnover of our customised programmes: 3rd place worldwide and 1st place in France,
- The “Faculty Diversity” criterion, which assesses the diversity of the teaching staff: 15th in the world and 5th in France,
- The “International Clients” criterion, which measures the proportion of clients whose headquarters are located outside the School’s country of origin: ranked 26th worldwide and 4th in France.
The Economist – Masters in Management 2021 – 15th place
NEOMA Business School is ranked 15th world-wide in this prestigious ranking, and 4th in France for its Master in Management NEOMA BS.
This performance confirms the academic excellence of the programme, which is particularly outstanding in the following criteria:
- Diversity of sectors occupied by graduates: 1st place world-wide
- Power of the alumni network: 5th place world-wide
QS World University Rankings Executive MBA 2020
- NEOMA BS 6th in France, 29th in Europe and 61st in the World.
Challenges 2023 Business Schools ranking
- Master in Management Programme is ranked 7th
- Global BBA is ranked 3rd
L’Etudiant 2023 – French business schools – 8th place
NEOMA is ranked 7th among the post-preparatory schools and 8th in the overall ranking.
NEOMA Master in Management (Programme Grande Ecole) scores well on:
- The international dimension, notably in terms of accredited international partners (5/5), the number of international faculty (5/5) and international exposure during the course of study (4/5)
- Academic excellence, with the proportion of distinguished professors (5/5) and the impact of research (4/5)
- Graduate satisfaction (4/5)
- Salaries at graduation and 4 years post-graduation (4/5)
L’Etudiant 2021 – Post-bac programmes (Bac + 4/5)
The magazine L’Etudiant has published its rankings of BBA and BAC+5 courses (not to State Master level) in management.
The three post-bac programmes at NEOMA Business School are ranked among the TOP 10 Schools in France:
Le Figaro 2023 – Business schools – 6th place
NEOMA Business School moves up one place: “NEOMA continues its breakthrough“.
Le Figaro 2023 – Bachelors and BBAs in business schools
NEOMA has performed very well, with a ranking of #4 overall and #3 among four-year BBAs. The academic excellence and internationalisation of NEOMA are among our strengths in this ranking.
Le Point 2022 – MiM and 4-year Bachelor
The NEOMA Master in Management is in 5th place.
The MiM performs particularly well in the internationalisation category, taking 3rd place.
As far as the Bachelor courses are concerned:
- The Global BBA stands in 3rd position. Also, taking 2nd place in the professionalisation category ranking.
- CESEM is in 5th place, with an excellent 1st place for internationalisation.
Ranking of Business Schools 2022 by Le Parisien: NEOMA in 7th place
Le Parisien ranks the NEOMA Master in Management in 7th place, the same position as last year.
In the thematic rankings, the Master in Management (MiM) stands out in particular for:
- International faculty: ranked 3rd
- International network: ranked 4th
- Research: ranked 4th