NEOMA Business School in the rankings
Financial Times – « European Business Schools 2020 – 39th place
This leading ranking at global level ranks the 90 best institutions in Europe and is based on a compilation of the rankings of several programmes carried out over the year: that of the MBAs, the Executive MBAs, the Masters in Management, plus two rankings related to Executive Education (Custom and Open programmes).
NEOMA is ranked in 39th place and has gone up 11 places.
In France, the School is in 8th place (+ 2 places).
This year, the following programmes of the School were ranked:
- the Master in Management (PGE) programme in 23rd place in Europe, and among the TOP 5 in France
- the tailor-made (intra) programmes in 37th place in Europe – a ranking in which NEOMA appeared for the first time
- the Executive MBA in 48th place in Europe.
Financial Times – Masters in Management 2021 – 30th place
NEOMA is ranked 30th worldwide (vs. 43rd in 2019 and 28th in 2020) and 7th in France. After last year’s surge (up 15 places), this stable position really consolidates our place amongst the world’s top 30.
More specifically, our MiM obtains excellent results in the following categories:
- Graduate satisfaction: NEOMA ranks 14th worldwide in category, which measures the level of achievement of the Alumni’s career objectives
- International Opportunities:
- International profile of the programme: 16th place, a very good position
- International faculty: 76%
- Gender balance:
- 23rd in the world for the number of female faculty members
- 12th in the world for gender balance among students
Financial Times – Masters in Finance 2021 – 30th place
This ranking ranks 55 institutions around the world.
NEOMA is ranked 30th in the world and 9th among French Business Schools.
One can note our good ranking in the following criteria: « Female faculty », « International faculty and « International course experience ».
Financial Times – Executive MBA 2021 – 70th place
NEOMA Business School is ranked 70th world-wide and 7th in France.
Our Global EMBA performs particularly well on:
- The number of courses devoted to CSR: 15th worldwide and 3rd in France
- The excellence and international profile of the faculty
- The quality of the participants professional experience: 42nd worldwide and 6th in France
Financial Times – Executive Education – Customised programmes 2020 – 77th place
NEOMA appears for the first time in this ranking dedicated to customised (Intra) programmes and is placed 77th world-wide and 10th in France.
Our customised programmes performed particularly well in the following criteria:
- ‘Follow up’ which evaluates the quality of follow-up offered after training (22nd place world-wide). This criterion is calculated from participant responses and reveals our customers’ satisfaction.
- ‘Faculty Diversity’ which evaluates the diversity of the teaching body (15th place world-wide)
- ‘Growth’ which measures the growth in turnover of our customised programmes (20th place world-wide).
The Economist – Masters in Management 2021 – 15th place
NEOMA Business School is ranked 15th world-wide in this prestigious ranking, and 4th in France for its Master in Management NEOMA BS.
This performance confirms the academic excellence of the programme, which is particularly outstanding in the following criteria:
- Diversity of sectors occupied by graduates: 1st place world-wide
- Power of the alumni network: 5th place world-wide
QS World University Rankings Executive MBA 2020
- NEOMA BS 6th in France, 29th in Europe and 61st in the World.
L’Etudiant 2021 – Master in Management NEOMA BS – 7th place
NEOMA Business School is ranked 7th in the general ranking.
Our Master in Management is ranked (counting equal rankings):
- 7th for ‘Proximity to business’
- 8th for ‘Academic excellence’
- 8th for ‘International excellence’
L’Etudiant 2021 – Post-bac programmes (Bac + 4/5)
The magazine L’Etudiant has published its rankings of BBA and BAC+5 courses (not to State Master level) in management.
The three post-bac programmes at NEOMA Business School are ranked among the TOP 10 Schools in France:
Le Figaro 2021 – Master in Management NEOMA BS – 9th place
Our Master in Management is ranked:
- 7th for ‘Business relations’
- 8th for ‘International’
- 12th for ‘Academic excellence’
Le Point 2021 – Programmes (Bac+4/5)
In light of the pandemic, in 2021 the magazine chose several themed rankings.
The Master in Management NEOMA BS achieved the following rankings:
- Educational support: 7th place
- Employment services: 7th place
- Multicultural exposure: 9th place
- Research: 9th place.
As far as the Bachelor courses are concerned, there is only one criterion in the 2021 ranking and it measures employability:
- CESEM: 4th place
- GBBA: 8th place.
Ranking of Business Schools 2021 by Le Parisien: NEOMA in 7th place
Le Parisien ranks the NEOMA Master in Management in 7th place, , the same position as last year.
In the themed rankings, NEOMA performs particularly well in the following categories:
- Entrepreneurship: 4th place
- Faculty quality: 6th place
- International network: 6th place
- Research: 8th place
- Pedagogy: 9th place