NEOMA Business School in the rankings
Financial Times – « European Business Schools 2020 – 39th place
This leading ranking at global level ranks the 90 best institutions in Europe and is based on a compilation of the rankings of several programmes carried out over the year: that of the MBAs, the Executive MBAs, the Masters in Management, plus two rankings related to Executive Education (Custom and Open programmes).
NEOMA is ranked in 39th place and has gone up 11 places.
In France, the School is in 8th place (+ 2 places).
This year, the following programmes of the School were ranked:
- the Master in Management (PGE) programme in 23rd place in Europe, and among the TOP 5 in France
- the tailor-made (intra) programmes in 37th place in Europe – a ranking in which NEOMA appeared for the first time
- the Executive MBA in 48th place in Europe.
Financial Times – Masters in Management 2020 – 28th place
NEOMA is in 28th place world-wide, having progressed by 15 places (in 43rd place in 2019).
Among French Schools, NEOMA is in the TOP 5 for the first time (in 8th place in 2019).
The School is improving or consolidating its position across all criteria. More specifically, our Master in Management is obtaining good results in:
- The internationalisation of the programme, which has performed very well, reaching 16th place
- The mobility of international degrees has risen 16 places (37th place)
- Career progression after 3 years has risen 25 places (55th place)
Financial Times – Masters in Finance 2020 – 21st place
NEOMA is ranked in 21st place world-wide and has risen 4 places with the MSc in International Finance (AFI). The School is ranked 7th among the French Grandes Ecoles.
The programme stands out in the following criteria:
- ‘Aims achieved’ which measures student satisfaction to be at the level of 90%
- ‘Career Services’ which measures the effectiveness of the Careers service and was ranked 6th
- ‘International Faculty’ which measures the internationalisation of the teaching body
NEOMA has progressed by 19 places over 4 years in this leading ranking. This trend shows the excellence of Finance within NEOMA and how our relationships with major financial companies and institutions have developed.
Financial Times – Top 100 Executives MBA programmes 2020 – 86th place
NEOMA Business School is ranked 86th world-wide and 8th in France.
Our Executive MBA achieves highly in several criteria, such as the proportion of courses dedicated to CSR (14th place), and the proportion of courses delivered during international academic seminars (28th place).
Financial Times – Executive Education – Customised programmes 2020 – 77th place
NEOMA appears for the first time in this ranking dedicated to customised (Intra) programmes and is placed 77th world-wide and 10th in France.
Our customised programmes performed particularly well in the following criteria:
- ‘Follow up’ which evaluates the quality of follow-up offered after training (22nd place world-wide). This criterion is calculated from participant responses and reveals our customers’ satisfaction.
- ‘Faculty Diversity’ which evaluates the diversity of the teaching body (15th place world-wide)
- ‘Growth’ which measures the growth in turnover of our customised programmes (20th place world-wide).
The Economist – Masters in Management 2019 – 19th place
NEOMA Business School is ranked 19th world-wide in this prestigious ranking, and 4th in France for its Master in Management NEOMA BS.
This performance confirms the academic excellence of the programme, which is particularly outstanding in the following criteria:
- Internationalisation: 1st place world-wide
- Diversity of sectors occupied by graduates: 1st place world-wide
- Gender equality: 1st place world-wide
- Power of the alumni network: 6th place world-wide
QS World University Rankings Executive MBA 2020
- NEOMA BS 6th in France, 29th in Europe and 61st in the World.
L’Etudiant 2021 – Master in Management NEOMA BS – 7th place
NEOMA Business School is ranked 7th in the general ranking.
Our Master in Management is ranked (counting equal rankings):
- 7th for ‘Proximity to business’
- 8th for ‘Academic excellence’
- 8th for ‘International excellence’
L’Etudiant 2021 – Post-bac programmes (Bac + 4/5)
The magazine L’Etudiant has published its rankings of BBA and BAC+5 courses (not to State Master level) in management.
The three post-bac programmes at NEOMA Business School are ranked among the TOP 10 Schools in France:
Le Figaro 2021 – Master in Management NEOMA BS – 9th place
Our Master in Management is ranked:
- 7th for ‘Business relations’
- 8th for ‘International’
- 12th for ‘Academic excellence’
Le Point 2021 – Programmes (Bac+4/5)
In light of the pandemic, in 2021 the magazine chose several themed rankings.
The Master in Management NEOMA BS achieved the following rankings:
- Educational support: 7th place
- Employment services: 7th place
- Multicultural exposure: 9th place
- Research: 9th place.
As far as the Bachelor courses are concerned, there is only one criterion in the 2021 ranking and it measures employability:
- CESEM: 4th place
- GBBA: 8th place.
Ranking of Business Schools 2020 by Le Parisien: NEOMA in joint 7th place
Le Parisien ranks the NEOMA Master in Management in joint 7th place, up 1 place since last year and 3 places over two years.
In the general ranking, NEOMA has made progress in the following criteria:
- Certifications: + 1 point (5/5)
- International network: + 2 points (5/5)
- Teaching: + 1 point (4/5)
- Social policy: + 2 points (5/5)
SIGEM 2019 – 9th
A leading market indicator, the SIGEM 2019 results show NEOMA Business School in 9th place among the Grandes Ecoles in France preferred by students of preparatory courses.
Note: In 2020, in light of this exceptional year and the cancelling of the oral examinations, the ‘SIGEM ranking’ of the Grandes Ecoles preferred by students of preparatory courses was not produced.