NEOMA Business School in the rankings
international rankings 2019-2020
- Challenges has published its two rankings (post-prep school and baccalaureate) :
– The Master in Management programme moves up one place to 6th
– CESEM maintains its TOP 5 position in 5th
- The Economist – Masters in Management 2019 – #19 worldwide
NEOMA Business School appears in this prestigious ranking for the first time, entering at #19 in the world, and #4 among French “Grande Ecole” programmes.
With this result, the programme confirms its academic excellence, performing particularly well in the following areas:
– Internationalisation: #1 worldwide
– Variety of sectors in which our alumni work: #1 worldwide
– Gender equality: #1 worldwide
– Strength of the alumni network: #6 worldwide
- Financial Times – Masters in Management 2019 – 43th ranking
NEOMA Business School is ranked 43th (41th in 2018).
The school has consolidated its position among the top 45 worldwide and its position among the Top 10 in France, taking the 8th position among French business schools, thus moving up one place since 2018.
The Masters in Management programme has obtained solid results on criteria linked to the programme’s internationalisation:
– 14th ranking for the internationalisation of the faculty
– 14th ranking for the internationalisation of the school’s governing bodies
– 17th ranking for the curriculum’s international exposure
- Financial Times – Ranking of the top 100 Executive MBA programmes 2019 – 76th ranking
NEOMA Business School is ranked 76th worldwide and 9th in France.
With this ranking, the EMBA as made a positive mark on:
– The “Corporate social responsibility rank” criterion that measures the percentage of courses focused on corporate social responsibility: 11th ranking, which represents excellent performance
– The “Work Experience” criterion that emphasises the quality of the participants’ professional experience (positions held, company size, seniority, international aspect): 23th ranking
– The “International faculty” criterion that measures the number of professors with international backgrounds: 26th ranking
- 2020 Ranking: “QS Global EMBA” NEOMA BS is #6 EMBA in France, #29 in Europe and #61 worldwide.
- The Executive MBA has been ranked #9 in France by Eduniversal Best Masters Top 2019.
In 2018-2019: progression in all rankings
In 2018-2019, NEOMA Business School moved up in all the rankings in which our Master in Management programme featured, with an average gain of 4 places.
This constant progression is due to 3 factors:
– The renowned strength of the faculty.
– The evolution of certain criteria that reward the School’s strategic choices, such as the introduction of entrepreneurship or the consideration of the number of accredited international partners.- The progress NEOMA BS has made on certain criteria related to retaining EQUIS accreditation for 5 years and increased selectivity.
- SIGEM 2018 : 9th position
A true benchmark indicator on the market, the SIGEM results published today confirm NEOMA Business School as the 8th most preferred French Grande Ecole amongst students preparing the entrance exams. The School gained one place in 2018, a significant achievement in this ranking, which is renowned for its stability (the TOP 10 has not changed in 3 years) and in a generally more competitive environment.
French rankings 2019-2020
– GLOBAL BBA: 5th, holding 1st place (equally ranked) on the “international” mini-awards list and 2nd place (equally ranked) on the “graduate satisfaction” mini-awards list.
– CESEM: 9th, holding 1st place (equally ranked) on the “studying abroad” mini-awards list and 2nd place (equally ranked) on the “international” mini-awards list.
– TEMA: 13th, holding 5th place on the “graduate satisfaction” mini-awards list and 3rd place on the “courses and management” mini-awards list.
- L’Etudiant – Master in Management – 7th place
NEOMA Business School ranks 7th in the general standings.
Our Master in Management stands out for its:
– Overall graduate satisfaction (courses and professors, premises, association life, quality of student services)
– Research production
– Multicultural exposure (the range of nationalities of students and professors)
– Close company ties
- Le Figaro – Master in Management – 8th rankin
NEOMA Business School rose two places and now holds the 8th ranking.
Le Figaro mentioned us as one of the schools that “has played its cards right and have seen clear progress over the past two years”.
- L’Etudiant – Post-baccalaureate Programmes (Bac+4/5)
Les trois programmes de NEOMA Business School sont classés dans le TOP 10 des Ecoles de commerce :
The three NEOMA Business School programmes are ranked amongst the TOP 10 Schools in France.
– Master in Management : 8th rank
– CESEM : 5th rank
– GLOBAL BBA : 7th rank