With more than 10 years’ experience, the MSc Global Management is an international management programme aimed at providing students with an essential range of advanced professional skills.
The ability to manage on an international level and maintain a global outlook is vital in times of crisis and change.
We also offer the programme as a double degree, enabling students to study in two countries and specialise in digital strategy and innovation in Europe:
Your MSc in 2 years!
If you hold a 3-year Bachelor’s degree, you have the possibility of doing this MSc in two years by joining our 12-month International Pre-Master programme. For more information on this course, go to the section “2-Year MSc Option” !
5 good reasons to join the programme
Head of programme
Become a global manager and meet the challenges of global disruption and transformations
The MSc Global Management programme provides an innovative re-examination of all managerial functions, sharpening the new skills that will navigate global disruption and transformation.
A constantly up-to-date curriculum prepares successful international managers in an era of digital transformation and disruption.
The MSc Global Management is designed to give students the advanced professional skills required to become international managers with solid practical experience and experts in cross-cultural economic relations with a world-encompassing vision and perspective.
The mission of the programme is to provide students from diverse backgrounds with the opportunity to acquire knowledge and expertise in the main managerial areas and enter executive roles in diverse socio-economic contexts.
The educational goals are:
- Pair the appropriate business practice with the given socio-economic environment
- Operate efficiently in global and cross-cultural contexts
- Mobilise oneself and others for a common objective
- Think creatively and develop added value on work processes and projects
The programme MSc Global Management, awarding an advanced higher-education degree in international management (DESSMI) provides the skills to:
- Perform a functional analysis and implement an action plan that incorporates digital, sustainable and international components
- Conduct a scientific study and issue a recommendation
- Develop ethical leadership abilities to strengthen one’s manager posture
AN EXPERIENCE-BASED, IMMERSIVE APPROACH
Double degree option from January to May:
- Either IN DUBLIN CITY UNIVERSITY (DCU) in Dublin, Ireland, with a focus on digital transformation & innovation
- Or ESB BUSINESS SCHOOL in Reutlingen, Germany, with a focus on data analytics & consulting
Both schools are members of the International Partnership of Business Schools [IPBS] consortium.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (4 TO 6 MONTHS)
The programme includes an internship or other practical experience where theories and skills are applied in a professional environment. Students are free to do their internship in France or abroad, subject to approval by the internship director and based on its relevance to the MSc programme and course content.
Discover the 2-year MSc option, the extended course that makes a Master’s degree accessible to students holding a 3-year bachelor’s degree!
Students holding a 3-year bachelor’s degree may pursue this Master of Science in two years by joining our 12-month International Pre-Master programme. To find out more about the programme and its advantages, click on the link below.
The programme is recognised through a dual validation:
- Ongoing assessment: evaluations conducted throughout the length of the programme in the form of individual or collective reports to be submitted
- A final evaluation: performed at the end of the course, it can be done under different forms – it is, for the most part, individual
At the end of the programme and after a validation of ECTS credits per programme year, the level-7 DESSMI – MSc Global Management is awarded to participants.
If some modules were not validated and thus no credits were earned, the programme participant can redo the evaluation during a period set up for this purpose.
The MSc Global Management broadens students’ perspectives and opens up their opportunities when entering the global work arena.
A few of the possible jobs that students can aim for:
- Account Manager
- Accounting and Finance Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Sales Manager
- International Development Manager
Main sectors of activity
|IT, Telecommunications, Internet||21 %|
|Food & Wine industry||14 %|
|Sales, E-commerce||14 %|
|Automotive Industry||7 %|
|Insurance, Banking, Finance||7 %|
|Chemistry, cosmetics & pharmaceutical Industry||7 %|
|Hospitality industry||7 %|
|Real Estate||7 %|
This experience can take the form of an internship (4-6 months), a job, or the creation of a start-up company in France or abroad.
Average time taken
for job search
at 6 months
Source: Course Assessment 2020-2021,
Graduate Employment Survey 2019, 2020 & 2021, Jury 2020-2021
The MSc in Global Management is open to a wide range of student profiles, and in particular to French and international students with a desire to open up their horizons and thrive in a fast-paced global environment on classroom learning experiences and a truly international context.
As well as meeting the minimum admission requirements, it is paramount for candidates to have a sense of curiosity, flexibility and the desire to face up to the challenges of a cross-cultural professional environment.
- Completion of a 4-year Bachelor’s degree (in business, economics, sciences, etc.) or a 3-year Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1 year of professional experience
- Proof of English language proficiency is required during the application process (TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge, Duolingo)*
2-year MSc option:
- Completion of a 3-year Bachelor’s degree (Open to all backgrounds)
Proof of English language proficiency is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL ibt, IELTS, Cambridge and Duolingo).*
*Contact us to learn more about the scores required for each test.
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
The application form can be completed online.
Application fees: €100
Double Degree option
Admission criteria include:
- Business Bachelor’s degree with a high GPA (above 2.5 in the German system; 2:1 Honours in the Irish system).
- For non-business backgrounds, a minimum of four business modules, two of which from a quantitative area (e.g. accounting, finance, statistics, economics, logistics).
- Professional experience of minimum 6 months and maximum 5 years
- Very strong English skills: 6.5 IELTS overall score (min. 6.00 on any area skill) or 88 TOEFL iBT (minimum of 21 in Speaking and in Writing)
2-Year MSc Option
Discover the 2-year MSc option, the extended course that makes a Master of Science accessible to students holding a 3-year bachelor’s degree!
“Open up your professional horizons and reach for an MSc from a top French Business School”
Delivered on the Rouen campus, this programme serves as a gateway to a Master’s of Science for students with a three-year higher education qualification (French Licence or Bachelor’s degree). The programme is also open to students with degrees in non-business fields. The first year is an International Pre-Master, overviewing the core of business studies and leading up to the selected MSc in the second year. Please specify your preferred programme when preparing your application.
Layout of the programme
This course was designed to…
- Open access to MSc degrees to profiles missing the necessary qualifications for direct entry
- Guarantee success at the MSc level by laying the ground during the Pre-Master year
- Open up professional horizons by switching to a new field of study
- Overview the main areas of knowledge included in an undergraduate business degree
The two-year programme includes two mandatory internships, one at the end of the International Pre-Master year (4 months) and one at the end of the MSc year (6 months). Internships can take place in France or abroad, subject to approval by the programme director and based on the relevance to the MSc programme and course content.
Why join this programme?
Prepare your entrance to a prestigious MSc by consolidating and sharpening your knowledge of business and management, in an intensive, one-year International Pre-Master programme.
5 good reasons to join the programme
Apply for an MSc degree in a field that is different from your undergraduate degree
Integrate and adapt to the study methods of a top French business school before starting your MSc degree
Obtain academic qualifications necessary to integrate an MSc degree
Gain professional experience with two internships in two years
Build an international mind-set and cross-cultural communication skills
The first year of my MSc in Global Management was a year of building the fundamentals skills necessary for almost every aspect of my professional life. Courses like Quantitative Methods gave me skills related to a several fields of study, like economics and finance, helping me to read and analyze data in a more objective way. Geopolitics provided me with a comprehensive vision of world trade. Also, a full day’s work in an English-speaking environment strengthened my preparation for work in an international context. The courses were extremely useful and gave me confidence in my competences. What I also liked a lot is the diversity of teachers; they are from different countries, which really gives me a feeling of studying in an international school.
After an unusual study track, with a two-year high school diploma in Marketing and Trade, I chose to go abroad and complete a Bachelor in English. Graduated with a 3-year Bachelor degree, I followed the two-year MSc programme at NEOMA Business School. That was the perfect solution for me, to be able to get an MSc degree. The first year at NEOMA BS prepared me to follow the courses in the MSc in Marketing French Excellence, and face professional challenges in the international business arena.
7 th rank
Eduniversal ranking 2022 of the best Masters, AM and MBA – International Management category