Microsoft Learn for Educators (Microsoft)
To prepare our professors and students for the “future of work”, this partnership provides an access to official Microsoft curriculum so we can offer opportunities for students to gain industry-recognised certifications.
- Students: hands-on experience and certification with Microsoft technology skills to land leading tech jobs
- Professors: resources and training to support them in delivering cutting edge technology instructions (exam certification)
Courses can be taught on-site, virtually or in hybrid format, and are offered as an independent course, either as a standalone or integrated.
This partnership provides:
- Azure, AI, Data, and Power Platform Fundamentals Curriculum
- Educator certification
- Educator course delivery training
- Educator teaching guide
- Course implementation guide
- Onboarding and curriculum integration support
- Office hours and Teams community (coming soon)