Your career after the Global BBA
After your four years of study, you have two options open to you: to begin your professional career, or to continue your studies to obtain a Bac+5, in France or abroad.
Continuing your studies
- 75% of graduates of the Global BBA continue their studies to Master level
When you have graduated, you can undertake university Masters courses, Masters of Science or Specialist Masters in business or engineering schools, or the Master in Management Programmes at the best institutions in France and abroad:
- EAE Business School Barcelona, HEC/ULG Liège, IE Business School Madrid, University of Salford, Cardiff, University of St Gallen, and more.
- In France: ESSEC or ESCP Europe.
Graduates of the Global BBA are guaranteed the opportunity to continue their studies on one of the full-time MSc courses at NEOMA (on condition they have the level of English required by the programme and after a validation and counselling interview with the director of the MSc concerned). Remember the NEOMA MSc courses have the benefit of giving you a Master-level qualification!
Entering the professional world
After the baccalaureate, you will have chosen the Global BBA because you wanted to work in businesses with an international outlook and evolve within a multicultural professional environment.
4 years later, your managerial and intercultural skills will be recognised and sought after by businesses for internationally facing roles, whether your post is based in France or elsewhere.
100% of students find a job within 6 months.
The average starting salary is €38K – 42€K.
62% of graduates choose to start their career abroad.
(Source: 2019 Graduate survey)
Once you graduate, you can work in a wide variety of fields:
- Marketing and communications: product manager, communications manager
- Business & development: head of sector, customer relations manager, sales consultant, account manager, sales manager, client portfolio manager
- Purchasing and logistics: purchaser, logistics manager, supply chain manager
- Finance: management control, audit assistant, accounting assistant
- Project management: project manager
Companies where our graduates are currently working
Accenture, Accor, Air France, ALSTOM, Atos, AUCHAN, Axa, Barclays, BearingPoint, Beijaflore, BMW, BNP Paribas, Bouygues, BPCE, Capgemini, Carrefour, Chanel, Crédit Suisse, Crédit Mutuel, CGI, CSC, CIC, Cora, Crédit Agricole, Crédit du Nord, Danone, Décathlon, Deutsche Bank, EDF, General Electric, Google, Henkel, Hermès, Hewlett Packard, HSBC, IBM, JP Morgan, KLM, La Poste, LCL, LVMH, L’Oréal, McDonald’s, Mondelez International, Michelin, Natixis, Nestlé, Orange, Oresys, Pernod Ricard, Philips, PSA, Procter & Gamble, Renault, Sanofi, SFR, Siemens, SNCF, Thales, TOTAL, Unilever, Valeo, Veolia, Yves Rocher
Satisfaction Rating (out of 5)
Average job search time
Insertion rate at 6 months