Your career after the Global BBA
After your four years of study, you have two options open to you: to begin your professional career, or to continue your studies to obtain a Bac+5, in France or abroad.
Continuing your studies
- 70% of graduates of the Global BBA continue their studies to Master level
After completing the Global BBA, you will have the option to continue your studies and deepen your expertise via university Masters courses, Masters of Science or Specialised Masters in business or engineering schools, or the Master in Management Programmes at the best institutions in France and abroad:
- Abroad: London School of Economics, NOVA Lisbon, London Business School, IE Madrid, ESADE, UC Dublin, SDA Bocconi, University of St Gallen, and more.
- In France: MiM or MS/MSc at ESSEC, Sciences Po Paris, l’université Dauphine, ESCP Europe, and more!
Graduates of the Global BBA are guaranteed the opportunity to continue their studies on one of the full-time MSc courses at NEOMA (on condition they have the level of English required by the programme and after a validation and counselling interview with the director of the MSc concerned). Remember the NEOMA MSc courses have the benefit of giving you a Master-level qualification!
Once you graduate, you can work in a wide variety of fields:
- Marketing and communications: product manager, communications manager
- Business & development: head of sector, customer relations manager, sales consultant, account manager, sales manager, client portfolio manager
- Purchasing and logistics: purchaser, logistics manager, supply chain manager
- Finance: management control, audit assistant, accounting assistant
- Project management: project manager
Companies where our graduates are currently working
Accenture, Accor, Air France, ALSTOM, Atos, AUCHAN, Axa, Barclays, BearingPoint, Beijaflore, BMW, BNP Paribas, Bouygues, BPCE, Capgemini, Carrefour, Chanel, Crédit Suisse, Crédit Mutuel, CGI, CSC, CIC, Cora, Crédit Agricole, Crédit du Nord, Danone, Décathlon, Deutsche Bank, EDF, General Electric, Google, Henkel, Hermès, Hewlett Packard, HSBC, IBM, JP Morgan, KLM, La Poste, LCL, LVMH, L’Oréal, McDonald’s, Mondelez International, Michelin, Natixis, Nestlé, Orange, Oresys, Pernod Ricard, Philips, PSA, Procter & Gamble, Renault, Sanofi, SFR, Siemens, SNCF, Thales, TOTAL, Unilever, Valeo, Veolia, Yves Rocher
Average time taken
for job search2
at 6 months2
their career abroad4
38 to 42k€
Sources: 1 Course Evaluations 2021-2022 | 2 Graduate Employment Survey average 2020-2022 | 3 Jury 2020-2021