PhD, Management, Human Resources
Aicha is an Assistant Professor in the department of People and Organisations at NEOMA BS. She holds a PhD in Economics and Management (ULB university-Solvay Brussels School -Belgium). Aicha draws on an inter-disciplinary approach to enrich her research and teaching in Organisational Behaviour and Human Resources.
Her research interests lie in the areas of gender, diversity and intersectionality. She focuses on the paradoxes and subtle shifts in evaluation standards to help explain how the glass ceiling is maintained and continually reproduced. Aicha has presented her research in international conferences in the U.S., New Zealand and in Europe. In addition, Aicha has been dedicated for many years to helping NGOs advocate for sexual and gender minority rights.
Areas of research
- Gender and diversity in male dominated organizations
- Job performance
- Resilient at work
- SIEGERT, S., A.SERGHINI-IDRISSI, "Sacrificing for meaningful work: NGO workers’ resilience in the pursuit of meaning" in LAEMOS conference, 2018, United Kingdom
- SERGHINI-IDRISSI, A., "Employee performance and diversity practice" in International equality diversity and inclusion conference, 2011, Auckland, New Zealand
- SERGHINI-IDRISSI, A., "The role of social identity performance for female academics" in Academy of Management Conference, 2011, San Antonio, United States
- SERGHINI-IDRISSI, A., "Gendering models of leading academic performance (LAP): the role of social identity, prototypicality and social identity performance in academic careers" in Equal opportunities international conference, 2009, Istanbul, Turkey
- SERGHINI-IDRISSI, A., P.GARCIA-PRIETO, "Los Modelos de Redimiento academico Destacado desde una perspectiva de/determinanda por el Género", Publicacion Simposium Mujeres y Ciencia, January 2013