TEMA approval renewed
Published on 13 September 2021 by NEOMA
The French Minister of Higher Education, Research and Innovation has renewed its approval of the TEMA programme at NEOMA.
The Evaluation Commission for Management Programmes and Degrees (CEFDG) at the French Minister of Higher Education, Research and Innovation evaluated the TEMA programme in Innovation & Digital Management at NEOMA for the purpose of renewing the approval it received in 2016.
The Commission renewed its approval for five years and highlighted the following strong points:
- Original positioning that leads to the acquisition of blended skills in management digital techniques and creativity
- Innovative pedagogic practices: IVR, Virtual Campus, etc.
- Partnerships with engineering and design schools
- Site policy developed in Reims
- Better visibility and increased attractiveness among secondary-school students, following the integration of the SESAME entrance exams and Parcoursup
“We are delighted with the renewed approval of TEMA for the maximum period of five years, which attests to the recognition the programme has received for its quality, while also supporting its major drive for growth,” said Anne-Laure Hérard, director of the TEMA programme at NEOMA.
The approval renewal also allows the TEMA programme to remain registered with the National Registrar of Professional Certifications at level 7.